Harambinator

Banned because admin thought I RDMed him on his T round; he just was just a sh*tty traitor (no offence but everyone agreed)

Posted  Edited by Harambinator

Name: Harambinator (id: theeugenius1997)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142127988

Banned by: [GFL]TheSadBandit

Ban reason: i saw this guy being reckless and go into the T room and so I damaged him. I found him coming out of the nether with the damage and I killed him. He got triggered and banned me for idk how long (says 1 minute ban, but its been like 20 minutes now)

Why you should be unbanned: i was just playing the game and this guy banned me for sniffing him out as a traitor. didnt even let me explain anything; that's not very admin-like.

Edited by Harambinator

Posted  Edited by TheClassyBandit

@TheSadBandit, please allow time for a response. You were banned for consistent RDM

Also your ban was up'ed to 1 min to 24 hours, the first ban looked like he put the wrong time on it.

Edited by TheClassyBandit

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

3 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

@TheSadBandit, please allow time for a response. You were banned for consistent RDM

Also your ban was up'ed to 1 min to 24 hours, the first ban looked like he put the wrong time on it.

I don't think I've ever been banned on this server, and I played on it for like 3 years now

I also didn't RDM anyone. Check the logs please you'll see I literally did not rdm anyone

It's not cool when an admin just rage bans you because you outsmarted him. This is the only server I play on gmod and I was looking for a good evening of gaming tonight, not this 

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

This was a 1 day ban. You consistently RDMed, but because of lack of evidence (I don't take screenshots unless the ban is of 1month or longer length). 

You did kill me on my Traitor round, but that isn't the reason I banned you, since you did in fact RDM me, and you had RDMed 3-4 rounds before, at least once in a round of that length (you RDMed 3 rounds before, and 4 rounds before that as well). I knew I wasn't going to forgive your response to the report to the RDM, so I just banned you, you were going to get banned anyways, I just sped up the process. You in fact did not see me going into the traitor room because I was disguised, instead you shot me up before me going into the T room, and then coming out wounded, which isn't allowed on this server if you read the MOTD. I wasn't being a bad T either, it was like 30 seconds to 1 minute into the game and I had already killed like 4 people while being disguised, and before walking into the T room, so if you consider that being a bad T, lmao idk what you would consider the whole server then, because that's about the amount they do all game.

This wasn't rage or anything, as I don't rage over a game, especially when I'm Admin because I'm supposed to keep my cool, and when I start getting mad is when I leave to avoid any abuse of my power, just a precaution I take as a person. You are being unbanned due to the fact of no evidence being able to support the ban, but in the future read the MOTD to prevent getting banned. 

You've been unbanned, this can be locked now.

Edit: You're going to serve the rest of the ban, just logged onto Steam to clear the notifications, and your attitude toward the ban is not mature at all, and you disrespected me on a Steam comment on my profile. You can go ahead and serve the rest of the ban until 10pm EST tonight.

5b5f0c3426635_ScreenShot2018-07-30at8_59_55AM.png.0699e64c9a0563b7cc20a97f640784df.png

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

8 hours ago, Harambinator said:

I don't think I've ever been banned on this server, and I played on it for like 3 years now

I also didn't RDM anyone. Check the logs please you'll see I literally did not rdm anyone

It's not cool when an admin just rage bans you because you outsmarted him. This is the only server I play on gmod and I was looking for a good evening of gaming tonight, not this 

Also, you've been banned 5 times, you could check on here

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member