box box

Another Tutorial by Box Box for the Breach Gamemode

Posted  Edited by box box

So you know, this is a joke post. Don't do anything I say in these posts.

Have fun reading! - Box Box

" Please god, please please please don't let me be Class-D ag- OH GOD DAMMIT! " is what you might be saying when your Class-D 7 times in a row, but no worries! I found an easy way to simply just get away from all this mess!

Firstly, instead of playing on that stupid game Breach, get off the computer- wait, no, your gonna need it!

Your gonna want to find the 682 that's been spawncamping Gate A the last 12 rounds and you want to track his IP adress down! So you know, I'm not going into depth with those kind of things, just search it on google. Whatever you do, don't click on any of the links. Last time I did that a cop came to my house. 

Anyways, if you got his IP, you want to get all your savings and the money you've been using to buy bread popcorn cakes the last 5 months, and buy an airplane to his town. Or any other airport closest to him. Don't do American Airlines, I heard they don't sell those special cookies I heard you like.

You should be somewhere where that 682 lives! Now, if you can then follow that IP to his house, you can get the trusty gun you've been hiding underneath the cabinet next to your bed and then mug the person! But whatever you do, WHATEVER YOU DO! Do not forget to advert mug! I did that once, I almost got arrested by this stupid rdming cop

Anyways, steal his PC, while you do this, steal his skills! Now, once hes paralyzed, call 911 and then leave, you know you just mugged some random guy across the internet for killing you on a game, just don't let the police not know about it!

Once you've done this, complain about Xy about the spawn rates because you then realise this 'guide' has nothing to do about not being Class-D. I had a very close guide like this on how to get free points on Breach, to put it simply, follow that, but just ask Xy to make you SCP-682 only, I promise it wont ruin the game.

If you did this wrong, on pretty much all occasions you will be in a police chase, if you are in this situation pull over and step outside of the car, put your hands up and face the vehicle, and then pay for justice and what you deserve. ~ this is Agent Jacob, target has been apprehended. ~

dont break the law though, thats not cool.

5b5faac6b5441_catjunkerthateat.gif.827aa01a124ebff50e03745f334b5dd8.gif

Edited by box box