car

Discord Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Dex

Discord/TS3 Username (for those bans): Drag0n Gam31ng

Ban time: Permanent/IDK

Reason why you were banned: I think for giving gary invite links? (not 100% sure, this is just what I've been told)

Moderator who banned you: No clue probably Benroy

Why you believe you should be unbanned: First of all, I don't think there's any discreet proof that I gave him the invite link, whether it says I made it or not, that still doesn't say whether I gave him that or made it for that reason, second, there's no rules as I recall for making invite links for other people, joining in the intent to troll or not(not implying I did, just saying I don't believe it's a valid reason for me to be banned.) Third, besides what you guys think I did, I've really not done anything remotely close to getting me banned in the discord so far (as I can recall). Fourth, just a side note, if I am banned for so called giving him invite links, don't you think you should notice the fact that there's a permanent and completely public discord link on the main page of the forums? Well that's all.

Edited by Dex

Add me on steam if you have something to talk about or if you know me from in game.

Steam Profile

CHAT_UUUU.PNG.31ad2435c8e551cd7fca524a4b883455.PNGprisonerinhere.png.125596895993295e6d6a9a6a0ebe68ff.pngdivisionleader.png.74379b1f0abecd160352b74ee8071099.pngpillroblox.PNG.5a36deecf36187ec173dd21d2136828b.PNGboogabooga.jpeg.b968a95be49b2692c4832f021022b46a.jpegspacer.pngautismv2.png.7a7ba6b9d03ff16d503f7677ee7cdcab.png

Just to clear it up, I did not ban you, however, @Kite9867 did because we thought you were using invite link to Gary and pretending to be him - the invite and audit logs displayed that you created those and had it used on two users. 

However, it is up to Kite for this ban appeal.

image.png

image.png

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Aura
46 minutes ago, Dex said:

First of all, I don't think there's any discreet proof that I gave him the invite link, whether it says I made it or not, that still doesn't say whether I gave him that or made it for that reason,

Do you really want to go there? It seems pretty fishy considering that the invite links were perfectly timed with one of his alts joining.  You made two separate invite links just for one person to join, you didn't even need to make the second one if what you were saying is true. This makes perfect sense if you wanted Gary to join. You wouldn't have to constantly give him links if he wanted to troll on an alt account. And it would also not draw suspension toward you since you would need to make an invite link for Gary for each new alt account. (Win-win situation)

ubkoXff.png

dTOTDtx.png

fdBfdnq.png

MIjXpJp.png

P.S: Every single time you talked in the public Discord, you've always been a troublemaker with shit posting in general and being toxic to other members. (Behavior is a factor too!)

Cheers!

Edited by Aura

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

@Aura you took like 12 hours. Welp after talking to the Discord Moderators they decided to deny your appeal.

Reasons being:

• Bending the rules
  • Shitposting in #general chat ( This one made me laugh a little. )
  • Inviting Gary
  • Toxic

Feel free to appeal in a month. Also feel free to pm me if you wanna talk about this more bud.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements