FloriaNNN

Permanent ban appeal

Posted  Edited by FloriaNNN

Your In-Game Name: FloriaNNN =D.

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_1:1:111019689

Ban reason and Length:  I put at my profile that I'm admin on the zombie escape server and I'm not ... I'm sorry I did not have to give who I was not ... btw bro I did not put that to scam as you wrote ... I just wanted to be cool in front of a friend.

Admin That Banned You: reduct

Appeal Reason: I'm really sorry for what I promised I will not repeat, I just want to play you and your server is the best and I like the most admosfera on it and I want to play there ... I sorry for misunderstanding I did not want to trick anyone. I did not put those things in the hands of the people, I made myself stand up in front of a friend .... I'm sorry to understand it was my fault I apologize for misunderstanding ... I can prove that I have not tricked anyone as you say .. on the profile there was nothing to buy skins or something like I can show you trade history
Thanks anyway :) Have a nice day !

Edited by FloriaNNN

Posted  Edited by FloriaNNN

here is the proof that all the skin they own is bought from the steam market, we have not tricked anyone, did not do anything wrong

Proof 1.png

proof 2.png

proof 3.png

inventory.png

Edited by FloriaNNN

now I've bought my own weapons ... I changed and I'm sorry for what I did I realized I was wrong and will not repeat it again. I'm sorry for everything I've done ... it will not happen again now I've changed my mindset I do not think like it before ... I'm sorry for all

We have received multiple reports, not just from CSGO but also CSS that you have many alts and is a known scammer.

To add to injury, you purposely wrote that you were an admin on this server which can be classified as impersonating. If you refer to the ZE MOTD, you are in violation of the sixth bullet under “General Rules”.

860c3549e6d40a7ef21b8744920b4687.png

18b447d445033782f497b2fa93fac216.png

I do not appreciate your attempted ruse to trick people into thinking you are an admin to gain their trust before you scam them. Because of repeated attempts to scam multiple people in the ZE community, this appeal will be denied.