Sneaky Weazel

Let's talk about the Panorama UI

Panorama UI Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Panorama UI?

• Yes, it's straight fire
    • No, it's hot garbage

Posted  Edited by Vauff

Only problem I have with Panorama is the increased amount of client crashes on map change. Other than that, Panorama is an improvement in almost every regard (better performance, scoreboard showing everybody on the server).

Edited by Vauff

Posted  Edited by YYZ

I love it, but if you want to opt back for a limited time put -scaleform in your launch options

Edited by YYZ

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

tbh the panaroma actually gives me a faster loading to everymap than the old ui, its shit at first but im used to it now. csgo need something new other than new fancy pixels that people are willing to buy hundreds or thousands of dorras.

and so, yes I do like the new UI

its another shitty "modern" ui where modern means placing options under more buttons or out right removing them

it looks like shit and feels like they didnt scale it properly for 4:3 resolutions

lmao, the only people who really like it are ones who dont even play mm, they need to worry about fixing one of their biggest game modes played rather then giving the game a fucking reskin like thats going to fix game play problems 

Chill Water Fall.gif

On 8/4/2018 at 8:02 PM, Malal said:

its another shitty "modern" ui where modern means placing options under more buttons or out right removing them

it looks like shit and feels like they didnt scale it properly for 4:3 resolutions

Use a normal resolution ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yes, you are right.. Another "modern ui" than seems to cut out functionality in place of looking "pretty". The fps boost is nice I guess, 3-5% from my testing but not worth the amount of times the game crashes on map change.

After giving it some time I like the update overall. Personally I just see it as an aesthetic upgrade which is nice on the eyes. HOWEVER I don't like that the scoreboard and text seem to be smaller than previously wondering if there is a way to change the size from a setting or console command. Also need to get rid of map votes when a  map is done like why tf have the option to "vote" for Dust 2 on zombies server lmao. Sure that will be fixed soon.

Posted  Edited by donchill
50 minutes ago, shine said:

After giving it some time I like the update overall. Personally I just see it as an aesthetic upgrade which is nice on the eyes. HOWEVER I don't like that the scoreboard and text seem to be smaller than previously wondering if there is a way to change the size from a setting or console command. Also need to get rid of map votes when a  map is done like why tf have the option to "vote" for Dust 2 on zombies server lmao. Sure that will be fixed soon.

the map vote comes up about every 20 minutes with options to either extend the map or change the map to another one. the vote can also be forced if enough players type rtv in the chat.

dust 2 can only be voted on zero nominations day (sunday). it's there to bring some variety to the maps.

Edited by donchill

3 hours ago, donchill said:

the map vote comes up about every 20 minutes with options to either extend the map or change the map to another one. the vote can also be forced if enough players type rtv in the chat.

dust 2 can only be voted on zero nominations day (sunday). it's there to bring some variety to the maps.

hes talking about the end of map vote that shows up in casual, it might be showing up on ze as a bug but it doesnt actually do anything so who cares

For some reason when i opened my weapon buy menu to buy a nade in panorama it crashed so i switched back to scaleform. Probably because it shows everyones weapons when you open the menu.

Achievements

On 8/9/2018 at 9:43 AM, Knightjs said:

For some reason when i opened my weapon buy menu to buy a nade in panorama it crashed so i switched back to scaleform. Probably because it shows everyones weapons when you open the menu.

That's a known issue

https://github.com/ValveSoftware/csgo-osx-linux/issues/1758

Have fun waiting 2 weeks after Panorama becomes forced for valve to fix it though