Metallic

Requesting An Appeal On A Ban

Name: Metallic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81287394

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: he banned me because I saw him go into a Terrorist area with disguise and his skin had a jet pack on it T's can only exit through the nether portal and no-one else was in the nether at the time. So using logic I killed the next person to exit the nether. This was a one time incident so he decided to ban me without warning. This was his reasoning for ghosting no other reasoning was given this is with complete honesty that I was not ghosting.

Posted  Edited by MilkMan

I would like to just say that you cannot kill anyone off their skin so saying you saw him go in the T room and killing him based off the skin he had when he came out is killing off suspicion saying you didn’t have his actual name. But the reason he banned you for is ghosting, which is because he thought you and another player were telling each other who the T’s were and this is the part where he will explain why he banned you for what he did (With proof). @TheSadBandit

Edited by MilkMan

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

12 hours ago, MilkMan said:

I would like to just say that you cannot kill anyone off their skin so saying you saw him go in the T room and killing him based off the skin he had when he came out is killing off suspicion saying you didn’t have his actual name. But the reason he banned you for is ghosting, which is because he thought you and another player were telling each other who the T’s were and this is the part where he will explain why he banned you for what he did (With proof). @TheSadBandit

You say with proof. He had no proof and the other person he had banned was not even a T, so how is it that there would be any reason to ban me for ghosting? Yes I killed off of suspicion but no I was not ghosting. He as an Admin even admitted to being drunk at the time of the incident and he is only 19. So you tell me is this a sufficient reason to ban me for the sole reasoning that i was killing on suspicion because I was in fact not ghosting and there was no evidence to lead to believe I did. If at the most I should only get a slay, I would not argue. But a ban would lead me to think this server is not worth my time if its members continue to behave this way.

I don’t see him respondin here  saying he was drunk and age isn’t important. We have had younger admins still do a great job at what they do. Now I commented on your friend’s appeal saying if you two were innocents I would probably unban you and have you take the slay. Also I will have a look at his proof. Idk why you would say he has no proof when he has never commented.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif