VilhjalmrF

See you later

Kite, I’ve known you for... what like 6 months? Anyway yes I’m a bat. I hope you have a great time in life but remember me ;) Pls don’t tear down KD pls

shelby.png

shelbyisthecoolestkid.png

Posted  Edited by Misaki

I wish the best of luck to you, friend. We'll still talk every day and I'll continue helping you with KD and anything you need.

I'll still bully you, though.

And we all know it will get better. :) I have hope. I appreciate it.<3

Edited by Misaki

original.gif

Achievements

I could have gone back to sleep after getting 5 hours of sleep last night but nooooooooo I got up and woke up to this D:

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by AverageDrink - Edit Reason: I'm retarded and said right over write

NONONO goddamnit now i got a write* a heartfelt post out of respect for this amazing man, well here we go. Out of all the people i encounter on a daily basis on and off gfl none of them have ever struck me with as much respect,dignity and sincerity as @Kite9867 has. He was the guy who got me in here and the guy who kept me going when I didn't feel like doing this anymore. To say his absence causes a deep hole on breach and just on gfl in general is an understatement. Knows these words for even if Kite leaves this forum and quits this position he will have never truly left for all the people he has touched and helped will never forget his contribution to their enjoyment of gfl and the betterment of the gfl servers. But most importantly I don't say this too often to anyone at all, Kite You'll always be there on breach memeing on some guy rdming with a nice crisp autoslay in my heart motherfucker I wish you nothing but success. As for that this is it my friend goodbye and thank you for touching my experience of gfl with such great enthusiasm.

Edited by AverageDrink
I'm retarded and said right over write

Well i can't say much, except for GET BACK IN LINE MAGGOT! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOODFORNOTHING SACK OF SOGGY SHIT IS GOING!
Also ly xoxo

i have legitimately nothing to say... shit.

Posted  Edited by Astral Rogue

I wish you the best of luck in your future years, and I won't forget some of the fun times we had in Breach [such as you respawning yourself to beat me with a stunstick when I was doing the "radio retreat" thing again (admin abuse smh)]. 

Hopefully everything will go well for you in life. 

Edited by Astral Rogue

Signature..png

1 hour ago, Clufy said:

i like, @Kite9867 cya later

1442984920044.png

I already sent this to him in admin chat, content stealer smh

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Damn, L.

Hope you can come back to those positions once school is a little less hard.

You won't get hate if you're not doing good.

-LLJ

jinnd1.png

5 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

I already sent this to him in admin chat, content stealer smh

oof im sorry :feelsbadman:

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif

Do not worry I'll be kinda back when SCP Ascension is out. But my main focus will be on school. And after my Junior year is over I will make a full return.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Kite9867 said:

Oh also here's another song.

Listen to a better band pwease:( I saw nothing more live they were not good wanna hear a good band? Chevelle PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM REEEEE

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin