DemonOfRazgriz

WeLl... Random?

10 minutes ago, DemonOfRazgriz said:

Yassssssss, but does that mean you dont agree on member skins?

to be fair, i didn't read anything, and member skins would be a good idea if the current member population wouldn't rdm/kos off of skins as much as they do, also they've been a donator perk for a long time and i don't see that changing at all

Just now, motorsteak said:

to be fair, i didn't read anything, and member skins would be a good idea if the current member population wouldn't rdm/kos off of skins as much as they do, also they've been a donator perk for a long time and i don't see that changing at all

Can't kos skins if half the server has them

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

Also there used to be a skin free to members before.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

1 minute ago, motorsteak said:

True. But there has to be something us members can spend points on to use tgem because they just build up especially for people like mario and it gets annoying

5b4e9dc04ea70_demonofrazgrizbannerfinal.thumb.png.ccb2f51f6f0581329e3ae0f243e52adf.png

4 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

to be fair, i didn't read anything,

still haven't read it

I've solved the issue, we just need the default skin in the shop with some stupid low price that members can buy so they shut up about not having skins, also it wouldn't cause any lag because it's already there (some suggest more skins cause lag but i don't know for sure)

1 minute ago, motorsteak said:

I've solved the issue, we just need the default skin in the shop with some stupid low price that members can buy so they shut up about not having skins, also it wouldn't cause any lag because it's already there (some suggest more skins cause lag but i don't know for sure)

10/10 make motor server manager this is the best idea ever xD honestly thatd probs solve part

5b4e9dc04ea70_demonofrazgrizbannerfinal.thumb.png.ccb2f51f6f0581329e3ae0f243e52adf.png

Just now, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

Now now now hold up

Im an admin who can buy skins

But it still takes 7 rounds for me to buy a T-pass

This is rigged

You didn't unlock the perk to reduce the cool-down because you didn't read all 200+ pages of the cancer that is admin chat.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Guest - Edit Reason: clarity
2 minutes ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

Now now now hold up

Im an admin who can buy skins

But it still takes 7 rounds for me to buy a T-pass

This is rigged

i think it goes down once you get real admin

i don't know i never buy t passes anymore

Edited by Guest
clarity