Amelia

Banned for Mass RDM for 1 week on Minecraft TTT

Name: Mantono

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61441140

Banned by:  WigglesWorth

Ban reason: Mass RDM

Why you should be unbanned: I'm not here to say I should be unbanned I'm here to tell you why I was banned. It all started one night when me and 3 others discovered this glitch that allowed the player to be launched into the air. We had only been able to fully do the glitch twice before but I wanted to do I one more time before I went to sleep. People had seen us do this glitch and started to mess with us by taking the mine-carts that we need to do this glitch and crowding around us making it really hard to do the glitch. It started with a guy who was holding a mine-cart with his magnito stick preventing us from grabbing it. I asked him to drop it and he didn't so I took it into my own hands and shot him in the face killing him. That was the first RDM but it got worse. The detective who was only trying to play the game like I should have, scanned the body and was about to kill me so I shot him as well. Players around my saw me do this so I went into the nether where the 2nd part of the glitch happen. Then the players who had seen me kill the Detective KOS'ed me. When some came into the nether and tried to kill me but I killed them as well. All the people i killed I killed because I wanted to do some stupid launch glitch and I never meant to ruin their game experience. I regret my choice to kill the people who were only trying to play the game the way it was supposed to be played and I and truly sorry. I have waited 3 days since my ban because I think i deserved some sort of punishment and hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

•  

@WigglesWorth the guy posted the ban appeal 6 times, i was gonna deny for that but it's your ban so you decide the appeal

That moment you admit to abusing glitches 

31 minutes ago, Mantono said:

I'm here to tell you why I was banned. It all started one night when me and 3 others discovered this glitch that allowed the player to be launched into the air. We had only been able to fully do the glitch twice before but I wanted to do I one more time before I went to sleep. 

•  

4 minutes ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

That moment you admit to abusing glitches 

I was using a launch glitch that didn't give me any advantage and half of the time it just killed you.

I'll give you credit for making an appeal to enlighten us on the situation. However, like my bois here mentioned, that's exploiting the map/a glitch and I cannot find sincerity to unban or shorten your ban. As for the mass post, I understand the forums sometimes get a bit laggy and i get impatient and click the post button a lot. No worries.

Appeal: Denied. See you in a week

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

I would like to ask if the glitch is bringing the MC's into the nether and stacking them? If it's that glitch it's not punishable unless you are seen doing it and it kills someone that doesn't want to be killed. Now as for the Mass RDM, that is well deserved on your part bud.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif