Sad Boy

TTT Minecraft Ban Appeals ***READ ME***

Name: Sad Boy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64607404

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban reason: Mass

Why you should be unbanned: 

I was playing on the server having a great time. Friendly admins, good rounds, everyone was playing by the rules. About 20 minutes later the admins got off and some new admin was gonna get on in about 5 rounds, so during those rounds all hell broke loose and the rdm, was everywhere. I was shooting back at all these guys and then these shenanigans bled into the rounds when the new admin came in and i killed like 3 innocents who were shooting at me first and they all reported me and i was banned fore mass. plz help, only self defense.

@yonexsp, please stay out of these reports if you have no reason to be in here at all, since you aren’t providing proof or showing any sort of reasons to comment in the first place, I recommend not commenting since it may cause confusion and/or arguments in this ban appeal. If you have any proof the ban was false/unjustified feel free to post, otherwise please don’t send the message. Have fun and take care

@TimeForYouToGetAWatch  But he is helping, my case is that it wasn't mass it was self defense. He is commenting that my case is not being properly handled. There was no effort to see if I'm telling the truth he just said mass and left and when @yonexsp argues you tell him to stop but hes also sees that this isn't just.

Just now, yonexsp said:

Abuse? Deleting my comments?

i mean most people quit once their stuff gets deleted for being in the wrong section/irrelevant to the topic

Posted  Edited by Kite9867
1 minute ago, yonexsp said:

How did i slightly insult anyone?  When an admin mishandles a case it should be rectified, and called out, so the behavior stops

Now how it works. You call it out to the manager so he/she can deal with it.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

:locked:

@TheSadBandit has denied your appeal. If you have any issues with the ban, please contact @MilkMan. Either wait out the week or go talk to the Manager.

As for @yonexsp, please refrain from posting in Ban Appeals unless they concern you directly. Thanks!

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~