Darkling

[Announcement] The Return of CSS ZE!

48 minutes ago, Crazy_Jeff said:

I'd like to see some more experienced minas elites from css in the server to teach the map.

I 100% agree with this. One of my favorite parts of ZE is successfully leading teams to victory but this mentality has been lost as time went on. As I led more maps on this server, the more I would see players get angry me telling them whats happening in the map. Hot take: If you want the server to be successful in efficiently winning maps, yall need to get rid of the "server as a social space" mentality and make it a "play to win" mentality. Discords and forums are a great place for socializing, keep the server as a game to play.

Rant over, sorry if this is slightly offtopic.

To get back on topic, any update on this? 

I'd like to know if any progress has been made on getting server set up etc. I saw here https://forum.gflclan.ru/d/724-zombie-escape-public-changelog/18 that slight changes are going to be made before setting up the server here but I was curious if any other developments could be made public. If everything is still secret admin discussions that that is fine.

2 hours ago, Crazy_Jeff said:

Also, it seems unnecessarily cruel to ban juky, botox and the third guy from playing on the server when they're so invested in the game and its community. It's like telling a fish it can't swim or that it has to move to another shittier unloze scented fishbowl, one of only two sizeable fishbowls on css just because he stole your bowl.

uhhh, juky commented above, he aint banned idk what u saying.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

10 hours ago, Crazy_Jeff said:

Minas tirith recently got added to .com and I had the pleasure of playing the map with a team that mostly hadn't played it on css. It was a total shitshow, 0-6 and then 2-15.

The bad players weren't the reason they went 2-15, it was the opposite in fact. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 hours ago, Pyros said:

uhhh, juky commented above, he aint banned idk what u saying.

The original post states "Juky, Shinigami and Botox will, at this moment in time, remain banned" and hasn't been edited, he probably didn't bother reading the rest of the thread as it's full of irrelevant people, unlike me.

10 hours ago, Ninja Chris said:

The bad players weren't the reason they went 2-15, it was the opposite in fact. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The original post states "Juky, Shinigami and Botox will, at this moment in time, remain banned" and hasn't been edited, he probably didn't bother reading the rest of the thread as it's full of irrelevant people, unlike me.

If he read it or not I can't say. I just pointed out juky is unbanned.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

1 minute ago, Ninja Chris said:

I just pointed out it said juky wasn't unbanned in the original post.

Yes, thank you for pointing that out. The post was edited.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

• 4 months later...

TL;DR the thread: BLAME SOJA. The start of this mess. No really. Plz do. The only person that I believe truly deserves the permaban. Everyone else just had different personalities/ideas/opinions on how to run things. Myself included. There will always be conflict of opinion even between the best of friends. I'm just glad we all made up while absent. Happy New Years and lets put all the crap behind us (as in forgive if not already). :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri