FreekyBeast

Exposing Roy "The Owner"

Posted  Edited by FreekyBeast

Welcome back everybody i am your host FUCKKKKBOIIIIII FREEKSTAR, lets get right into the juicy noose.

So my hand was forced and i have to make this post so you all realize that Roy the so called owner of GFL (he also didnt give me council so im mad >:C) isn't who you think he is. 

He is not the joyful, cheerful and loving squishy we all know (if you get that reference you cool) he is actually a version of the three breasted woman from Total Recall. I know its hard to believe but its true. 

I saw this with my own eyes, so believe me or.... 

Edited by FreekyBeast

I think we should just demote roy and make Dan the new Administrator, the forums woundt burn, everything would be alright :lenny:

Roy please dont demote me

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

5 hours ago, Roy said:

Uh oh!

Roy is exposed?!

I guess you aren't wrong. I've never really been cheerful, etc.. sadly :(

Thanks.

You forced my hand on this one. If only you gave me council. I can make you happy and cheerful. Trust me 

Posted  Edited by Otter
2 hours ago, Roy said:

Uh oh!

Roy is exposed?!

I guess you aren't wrong. I've never really been cheerful, etc.. sadly :(

Thanks.

we can tell by your voice

<3

Edited by Otter

9 hours ago, FreekyBeast said:

Welcome back everybody i am your host FUCKKKKBOIIIIII FREEKSTAR, lets get right into the juicy noose.

So my hand was forced and i have to make this post so you all realize that Roy the so called owner of GFL (he also didnt give me council so im mad >:C) isn't who you think he is. 

He is not the joyful, cheerful and loving squishy we all know (if you get that reference you cool) he is actually a version of the three breasted woman from Total Recall. I know its hard to believe but its true. 

I saw this with my own eyes, so believe me or.... 

I'm not sure what i was expecting tbh