toolsac101

SS Officer Mickey Mouse ban appeal

Name: SS Officer Mickey Mouse

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87568321

Banned by: CeeJay_The_Weeb_Panda

Ban reason: Hacking 

Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was not hacking, it may have seemed like I was, because I have pretty good aim, the people that I was fighting in the DM were complete trash, didn't even kill me once, could barely shoot a gun. Idk why he banned me for hacking. If I was hacking would I really waste my time by going to the forums, make an account and post an appeal?

I'm point this out just in general when banning someone for hacking. Make sure you have proof of hacks (video recording or console demo). I had my 1v1 Admin have demos on hand just in case someone tried to appeal their ban, we would have the video proof. If no proof is provided then there is no proof he ever was hacking. That's all I have to say, do the right thing admin team :). Good luck on the appeal bud.

Ya Boi CrusTi

As previous 1v1 manager, you'd also know that ban appeals should be between the admins and offending party(parties) :) Do the right thing, GFL member

Ceejay has been inactive recently and we are giving him an amount of time to respond before the manager takes it into his hands. Be patient.

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Mkay. I don’t have proof however a number of people were complaing about how his flick in dm is very... impressive to say the least. Now he might be unbanned due to the lack of evidence but hear me out. He was hacking. Definitely. I had pm’d everyone in dm to let Mickey kill you, and people were running around getting headshot while spawning. Etc.

Posted  Edited by CeeJay_The_Weeb_Panda

@WigglesWorth alsooooo... what do I use to record? GMod demos? i know theyre a thing.

(edit: I dont know if i wanna unban though. see for yourself.)

Edited by CeeJay_The_Weeb_Panda

25 minutes ago, x_CeeJay_x said:

@WigglesWorth alsooooo... what do I use to record? GMod demos? i know theyre a thing.

(edit: I dont know if i wanna unban though. see for yourself.)

Demos, Shadowplay if you have a Nvidia GPU, Relive if you have an AMD GPU, OBS, Unregistered Hypercam 2 if you're feeling nostalgic, Fraps, Bandicam, Action!, Xspilt Gamecaster.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

On 8/8/2018 at 3:05 PM, Puggler said:

I am in the same situation, and it sounds like you likely weren't hacking so good luck and I hope you get unbanned.