Puggler

Puggler Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Puggler

Name: Puggler

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:51517377

Banned by: Titan

Ban reason: "aimbots tho"

Why you should be unbanned: I was having fun reading chat in movie voice for a couple rounds, not really paying attention or killing anyone and I was suddenly banned for supposedly having an aimbot. I don't have an aimbot plain and simple. If anything I missed most of my shots. Like, how the hell do I prove I don't have one when you assume I did?

•  
Edited by Puggler

Posted  Edited by theESTONvlog
2 minutes ago, ATGisGod said:

I'm 90% sure you got banned by Pancake Jenkins. Everyone on the server are yelling at him to let you come back.

Pancake isn't even an admin, should be tho.

Edited by theESTONvlog

Titanic is currently running somewhere and will handle this report, so please refrain from responding here members (besides the appealing member).

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

I wasn't fucking hacking dude. I went through the effort to go on here because I like this server. I was having fun. And this false accusation of me hacking is criminal. If you want "proof" unban me and spectate me closely.

Not to mention that after reading your steam convo, you were very unsure of if I actually was or not. Thinking I was in DM when I wasn't but then saying I was shit in game. If you were spectating me so closely literally anything that looked weird due to gmod bugginess could have set you off and made your mind up. I wasn't hacking but I can see why you may have thought I was.

Posted  Edited by titanc_13 - Edit Reason: Apparently the link didn't work? I'll plainpaste it here just in case: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2mzz84tsqp6o9w/IMG_2930.MOV?dl=0

I mean here's what I'm gonna say about it. Even though you had some times in game where you didn't necessarily perform that well, the first tip off was that you were doing so much better in DM than you were ever doing in game. Then, Pancake showed me that, wherein if you slow it down to .25 speed and look at that shot on Salty, you clearly snap over to him when you shoot; if you claim you missed the shot ingame, then why did you so clearly make it in that clip as well as in the logs? Besides, you shoot the bullet not at him, then snap to him and the bullet connects. That's not an effect lag would have. That is, however, how aimbots work. 

I also have this clip (I don't know WHY it looks like it does, apologies about that. Also excuse my ugly fucking voice) on dropbox where, in the logs, it said that both of those shots were headshots. However, I show multiple times throughout the video that the shot lines clearly show that the first shot is questionable at best, and the second is clearly not a headshot, as you miss the body entirely. Those shotlines show the initial shot as it was truly made. So if you so clearly did not make the second shot, how did it register as a killing headshot in logs and in game?

Ultimately, I'm very confident that you had some sort of aimbots. Other staff members (Not members, those of you commenting on ban appeals shouldn't even be able to I thought we hid these from the general public oh well) are welcome to weigh in. If enough say that the footage Pancake and I gathered is not enough, I'll happily apologize and unban. But as it stands right now, I'm confident that many of your shots both ingame and in DM were not made naturally, and therefore I uphold the ban. Sorry to be such a party pooper on your good time, but unfortunately I don't currently see how I can unban you based on this footage.

Edited by titanc_13
Apparently the link didn't work? I'll plainpaste it here just in case: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2mzz84tsqp6o9w/IMG_2930.MOV?dl=0

Remember when I was good? I don't either.

Posted  Edited by Puggler - Edit Reason: spelling mistake

I don't have and have never had any sort of aimbot capabilities. I wish to be unbanned on the server as I had not committed any rulebreaks. I understand why you may have had suspicions but I can tell you from the bottom of my heart they are untrue. There is nothing else I can do to prove to you that I had not been hacking on this server,  so I have to leave it to you guys. Are you going to uphold this false ban and lose a legit player? Or will you unban me and gain a potential long time member.

Edited by Puggler
spelling mistake

Like Titanic said, you were doing so much better in death match than you were doing in game. My suspicion of you cheating started once you entered death match. I was watching you for a couple of rounds, some of your shots did look legit. But their is NO reason why you would have snapped to salty boi. Internet lag, spectator bugs, low FPS (Which I had well over 60 FPS) are all invalid excuses. I've been an admin on many servers in the past, and I have dealt with many cheaters before. In my opinion, I think you were cheating. You weren't banned off suspicion, you were banned off valid proof. You can add me on discord if you would like to try to explain why you snapped, but I probably wont believe you. Just a friendly tip: Record 24/7. I have nothing else to say about this.

I cant record because it tanks my FPS, and if you are admitting you won't believe me you are admitting to a bias. I don't know why it looks like it snapped, all I can say is I was not and have never been hacking.