rapperdan

ik I brought the steam syncing issue up at around Last Thursday at 6:17 PM

well guys can you fix it if I stress this publicly?

the time where I brought up this issue that goes back atleast a month ago

rapperdanLast Thursday at 6:17 PM

hey uhhh @Roy you know that issue that @♡ is having? yea this might be on a bigger scale then I thought people applying for member yea there is well you know 0 syncing of there steam account happening.

now with the below in mind look towards the accepted member apps and take note of how many of the steam accounts where never synced up and how long this has been happening for https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/126-accepted/

I am not sure if this is only an issue when you use a browser other then using your in game overlay but ik we recently started allowing people to use things like well not in game steam overlay to create a member app hey uhh @♡ could you do me a big favor and boot up any game on steam then use shift tab go to gflclan.com using your steam browser go here https://gflclan.com/settings/steam/ then click Disassociate Steam button then click it again and wait 10 mins(edited)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
4 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I said I was having issues with this months ago.

It still isn't syncing - I just gave up.

yea ik months @Darkling @RickGrimesTM @Xy @Roy months dude months of people donating for 0 reason at all months of people applying for member for 0 reason at all.

I knew about the issue for awhile but I just wanna show that people need me I guess because we need the updated ToGs chat tags for people to have member...

fix your back end, and shit should work can't wait guys can't wait.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

I talked to @balon two days ago and he brought up he was having the same issue with the Steam Integration application in Tango (we use the same application). Unfortunately, this is a complex issue and is due to Steam changing their Restful API.

I plan on looking into the issue and hopefully fixing it after we upgrade IPS 4. However, upgrading IPS 4 is a big project itself due to us having to reinstall the Steam Login application and possibly losing Discord integration:

I am aware of the issue and these are all on my to-do list to fix but as long as people can link their Steam accounts without issues, it isn't critical at the moment. I hope to get it fixed in the next couple weeks.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

the thing is I am not sure if people can link there steam let's say I disconnect my steam I have no clue if I could even sync it back up based off what the info @Aura has given.

here steam page on the forums after she unsynced it https://gflclan.com/profile/7801-aura/?tab=node_steam_steamprofile

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

I am able to link both of my Steam accounts (both separately) without any issues. I just tested it an hour or so ago.

Thanks.