Jump to content
 Share

Spazzin

Members Posting In Ban Appeal Threads

Recommended Posts

Posted  Edited by Joshy
55 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

That's because no one ever questions our bans besides @Nick :shrug:

 

I heard a rumour that some stupid person beat him to it

 

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
On 8/10/2018 at 5:59 AM, Violator said:

AND PINNED.

Like that will stop them :lenny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
Just now, MooTheCow said:

90% of people don't even read the pinned posts.

any time someone does it, i'll just quote them and link this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2018 at 6:41 PM, MilkMan said:

That's because no one ever questions our bans besides @Nick :shrug:

Happy to hear my hard work is being noticed. :fuckface:


Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


13 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I'll post if I think it's relevant...Rules be damned.

I still fail to see how anyone NOT admin+ cannot have vaild input into a ban, especially if they were there.

Either my viewpoint as a Member is worth something, or it isn't. Admin means shit, tbh.

Agreed, but if somebody is just there to shitpost / start shit, action will be taken.


71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

 

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

 

 IMG_0248.jpg

 

ben_mixed_opinions.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


11 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I'll post if I think it's relevant...Rules be damned.

I still fail to see how anyone NOT admin+ cannot have vaild input into a ban, especially if they were there.

Either my viewpoint as a Member is worth something, or it isn't. Admin means shit, tbh.

If you don't have anything to add to a ban appeal (proof, being a witness to the ban, etc.) then don't post in the thread. Not saying that anyone who isn't admin+ don't have a valid input, but 99% of the time they don't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
Posted  Edited by Guest
15 hours ago, Nick said:

Happy to hear my hard work is being noticed. :fuckface:

your hard work gets me hard baby :roy: 

 

 

ROCK HARD :yes:

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...