FSG

I need some clarification

Sooooo um. I don't understand this whole Soulja boy thing... is it like a meme or something? A reference? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST EXPLAIN TO ME :(

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

tumblr_ohhs10xsG51vyefqgo7_540.gif

umaruchan.gif

50aa6758b04bcde6818c2a3bc90bd692.gif

so a man named @SoJa once stole 17k over the course of 1 year possibly more due tracking only happening for a single year.

anyways that resulted a big split and well the memes you are seeing now.

Achievements

3 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

so a man named @SoJa once stole 17k over the course of 1 year possibly more due tracking only happening for a single year.

anyways that resulted a big split and well the memes you are seeing now.

I still don't understand. Make it easier for me to understand.

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

umaruchan.gif

Soulja Boy was a rapper who made a song called Crack That in 2007. The song was pretty catchy and people made a meme out of it. Soulja Boy's net worth now is 30 million and lives in a mansion in LA still producing music, but he is known for having a big ego like Kanye.

The guy Dan is talking about, @SoJa was one of the co-owners of GFL who owned a PayPal account in his name that was also connected to GFL. He decided to transfer out the 17K in donations that were put into the GFL PayPal account and it was not illegal because the account was in his name. He was banned on the forums and that was the story. 

download.jpg

jitticus

1 hour ago, TheJitFace said:

Soulja Boy was a rapper who made a song called Crack That in 2007. The song was pretty catchy and people made a meme out of it. Soulja Boy's net worth now is 30 million and lives in a mansion in LA still producing music, but he is known for having a big ego like Kanye.

The guy Dan is talking about, @SoJa was one of the co-owners of GFL who owned a PayPal account in his name that was also connected to GFL. He decided to transfer out the 17K in donations that were put into the GFL PayPal account and it was not illegal because the account was in his name. He was banned on the forums and that was the story. 

download.jpg

Thank you for the clarification <3

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

umaruchan.gif

Posted  Edited by Clufy

B58A3CAB-D373-465E-9B66-11D8D2BDF843.jpegI found out what Soja actually looks like

Edited by Clufy

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif