SS PigeonShit

Rule question

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt
57 minutes ago, Musical said:

I've spoken about it with the staff member who has done it and he was very refusive to stop doing it... This is not what we want to see in a staff member who is supposed to HELP THE COMMUNITY and not TROLL...

Who said staff members can't troll? It's not against the rules to troll and, as far as I know, it certainly isn't a matter of helping the community. I understand why you would want to make it a rule but I prefer no to half-ass it if we're gonna make it.

Edited by cancerous_cunt

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

58 minutes ago, Musical said:

Cancerous, who care if he used (spectate) in the f2 menu or not to find them and just used it to switch to seeker... It's still using the same method and resulting in the SAME thing with the players being tagged.. He could have even used spectate in the timeframe for all we know and found them... It shouldn't be allowed. 

Who cares? I care. What he did was not against the rules. It is of course toxic but still; not against the rules.

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

41 minutes ago, SSPigeonShit said:

The thing is, this person did this when A) there were not less people on the server, more like 20+, and B) did it to 5 or 6 people all hiding in one spot.

Your point being?

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

2 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I care too.

Admins are not supposed to add to the toxicity.

How the hell did you ever get Admin?

The question is not to add to the toxicity or not; it’s about still having fun while playing. We had 3 different managers in a span of 10 months and the first 2 resigned out of boredom

Edited by cancerous_cunt

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

5 minutes ago, cancerous_cunt said:

The question is not to add to the toxicity or not; it’s about still having fun while playing. We had 3 different managers in a span of 10 months and the first 2 resigned out of boredom

I'm sorry for arguing. I've been going through a lot lately, but still... He apparently did it when there were 20+ Players on, over 5 people hiding in that spot... Would you want him to do it then?? 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

Just now, Musical said:

I'm sorry for arguing. I've been going through a lot lately, but still... He apparently did it when there were 20+ Players on, over 5 people hiding in that spot... Would you want him to do it then?? 

Why should the number of players matter?

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

3 minutes ago, cancerous_cunt said:

Why should the number of players matter?

Matters because it shouldn't be done if there's a lot of players on as it promotes this type of act to others... Especially if it comes from a server staff member. The reason why it wasn't in guidelines just yet was because they believed there wasn't a huge deal from it.. 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Musical said:

Matters because it shouldn't be done if there's a lot of players on as it promotes this type of act to others... Especially if it comes from a server staff member. The reason why it wasn't in guidelines just yet was because they believed there wasn't a huge deal from it.. 

It WOULD matter if the act in question was breaking a rule. Players can do it if they want; Look at FiveGodzillasAtHenry. Sure nobody likes him but he’a still not banned. Besides that the admin that did that to SS wanted to troll him for being abusive and annoying to other players which was not mentionned.

Edited by cancerous_cunt

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Posted  Edited by Musical
5 minutes ago, cancerous_cunt said:

It WOULD matter if the act in question was breaking a rule. Players can do it if they want; Look at FiveGodzillasAtHenry. Sure nobody likes him but he’a still not banned. Besides that the admin that did that to SS wanted to troll him for being abusive and annoying to other players which was not mentionned.

I spoke to the staff member in question and they told me "He was being a dick". Haha. 

I don't want to argue with you, I just want a resolution to be made from this. 

Edited by Musical

Whoa whoa whoa, what was I doing that was being abusive? Annoying? Sure as shit, I can be annoying, but I don't abuse. The closest I can think of abusing was I used unstuck once as a seeker to see if getting to a spot was possible, then I quickly went to spectator and came back.

Posted  Edited by Harakoni

Okay, this is WAY fucking out of hand
1) The current rule classifies ghosting as Spectating only, I believe, ALONGSIDE OTHERS, that it should be broadened to Hider

2) The excuse of "Being a dick" is shoddy, it basically says "Yeah, i did it, look at me, i'm tough". Don't pull that when it's RULES you're loop-holing, seriously, I know which admin said this, and i am NOT pleased.

3) I'm seeing admins support their right to loophole a pre-existing rule, I should not have to see this. Ever. Believe it or fucking not, but admins exist to enforce server rules AND make the server fun to play on, if you bend it so only YOU enjoy it, rather than the player base (Yeah, i'm bringing up speed rounds) that's not a good sign. The server is meant to be fun for all, not the few. If you don't like the server rules and regulations, why are you admin.
This also stems off of the back-end of the NSFW spray shit, I have my eye on SEVERAL of the admins, something i should never have to.

4) Believe it or not, but admins are the first large scale impression of the server, if you're all being toxic and loop-holing rules for your own betterment and not others, the players will copy you and how you act, thinking it's the accepted norm. Use your brains.

As of this I would like no further comments, if you have an issue with the rules as of now. Contact me, another Senior Admin or the Division Leaders. If an Admin would like to know about anything I have said relating to keeping an eye out, DM me. 

Edited by Harakoni