Liz

ayy

Posted  Edited by nap14hockey - Edit Reason: Misspelled A Word. Don't want grammar nazis to flame me

... Google is your friend.

No seriously I wouldn't trust anyone here.  They might give you a recipie to Mustard Gas or Agent Orange

Edited by nap14hockey
Misspelled A Word. Don't want grammar nazis to flame me

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

Vegan? Just eat a leaf. Boom. Done.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Place 2 oz of hot water in a glass jar and add one teaspoon of lye, mix thoroughly. Wait for the lye mixture to cool. Place 2 oz of castor beans into the liquid and let them soak for an hour. Pour the liquid out taking care not to get any on your skin. Rinse the beans off with cool water and remove outside layer of bean with tweezers. Place the bean in a blender with 4 oz of acetone for every 1 oz of beans. Blend until completely mixed or a milky substance. Place in air tight jar for approximately 3 days. After three days shake jar to mix thoroughly and drain through a coffee filter. Throw away the liquid portion. Make sure to squeeze the bean portion so that all the acetone is out of the mixture. Spread on pan covered with newspaper and let it dry. The final "Seasoning" should be free of acetone and contaminants. The product should look like a powder when complete. Don't try this at home lol