VictorySauce

Appealing 1 Week Ban for "Mass RDM" on Minecraft TTT

Name: VictorySauce23

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65683311

Banned by: Tlar

Ban reason: mass rdm

Why you should be unbanned: Allow me to lay out the situation that resulted in this ban. I was a detective and over the course of the round killed one (maybe two, I'll explain later) innocent and one traitor. The first innocent was involved in a firefight outside of the tester. I saw him firing on others and so I killed him. Turns out all involved in the firefight were innos. It was a big misunderstanding and I apologized for it. I didn't see if the apology was accepted or not. The traitor I killed had been baiting the entire round, saying he was sniping people from tower including a threat made at me. Therefore, I went to the top of tower, found him there, and killed him. He reports me for it acting like he was RDM'd when he had been calling himself out all round. He did not forgive me. The second innocent that I'm unsure if I killed or not had been KOS'd but I wasn't reported for killing them so I don't know if I killed them or not. So that is what happened: A misunderstanding in the panic of a gunfight, a traitor who was continually baiting and an inno who had been KOS'd.  

I can back Victory up on this, he's a serious player and wouldn't start randomly killing players unless he had a reason to to do so.  If the mods do decide to reject this ban appeal, I plead with them to at least reduce the length of the ban.