Loewe

Ban appeal for Loewe

@TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Name: Loewe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41797900

Banned by: TimeForYouToGetaWatch

Ban reason: mass

Why you should be unbanned: Let me lay out what happened. So I was an inno and I killed 2 T's and some other guy that round. I was walking up the tower and saw an unidentified body in the tower. I see that he was killed by a shotgun and so continue going up the tower. I see two people up there, one of them holding a shotgun, so I kill them both and they were the T's that killed the guy in the tower just like I thought. Then they reported me even though they knew what they had just done. Then I picked up an M4 slam and a Jihad bomb from their dead bodies and continued on my merry way. I set the slam in the lava pool in the middle of the map and ran up the tester to get tested. After I was confirmed inno, I took out the Jihad and started spamming "Hey over here", then people were accusing me of being a T. So I detonated the SLAM to diverge attention away from me, but I didn't think it would actually kill anyone but it did. So it was an accident that I killed some random guy with the Slam. So thats 2 legit kills and one RDM, so at most I should just get slayed or banned for a day and a week was not justified in my opinion.

•  

1 hour ago, Loewe said:

@TimeForYouToGetAWatch

I see that he was killed by a shotgun and so continue going up the tower. I see two people up there, one of them holding a shotgun, so I kill them both and they were the T's that killed the guy in the tower just like I thought. Then they reported me even though they knew what they had just done.