Posted  Edited by fuzzyworms

Hello, 

I go by the account name of fuzzyworms though currently, my steam profile name is strawberry crab I am a supporter of GFL and have just over 1 day of play time on the SCPCB server. Over this past 26 or so question I've come across some incidents/questions that I've not had answered or had they been answered in crude or poor taste thus why I ask them here.

I have had an incident were class D's would team up with researchers for the entirety of the map till the glass hallway at gate b at site 19. Then a class d/researcher would pull what can best be described as Benedict Arnold and crowbar the D's/researchers to death. This has happened twice with me. Even when I'm on the perpetrator's team I find this extremely uncouth.

Another Example is when 2 or more cowardice mtf go yellow and escape the facility effectively causing our team to lose. When we would have won. 

Is RDM justified in these situations? Because I have not RDMd in these instances for fear of being kicked or banned.  These instances don't appear to be covered in the rules from my observation.

This server seems to Unique in that in-game items are not offered in the pointshop. Is this because these items are common or is there some unknown reason I don't see. Minor items that would go in slot 2 and not damage or temporarily disable other players such as janitor keycards or eyedrops? 

Lastly is weapons. I can see this server uses Kanade's CS:S weapons. As well as a plethora of other items that I've documented (link below). What are the sources of weapons such as the glock? There is a shotgun why not something just as powerful like a sniper rifle? One that does 45 or so damage would be very useful for gate a and scps far a few doors away.

documented weapons:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1461707374

sorry if these seem like newbie questions I just wanted other people's opinion. 

thanks

Edited by fuzzyworms

space.png

Answer 1: D Class and Researchers can team/kill each other. So they're basically allowed to betray each other if they were to team in the beginning.

Answer 2: I see no reason why to add items into the pointshop. It seems pointless to me. Each map has the same amount of items on them so they aren't really scarce.

Answer 3: It's kinda hard looking for the right guns to put into the server. It's not really easy to find the balance for this gamemode. We added a sniper before but we removed it for some reason. If I had to guess it's probably because most players focused more on camping the enemy with the sniper for the kills, rather than doing the actual objective. And in my opinion I think the famas, deagle, and ak are the most powerful weapons of the game. And having a weapon that can do 45 damage seems a bit too much to me.

Hope these answers helps.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Kite9867 said:

Answer 1: D Class and Researchers can team/kill each other. So they're basically allowed to betray each other if they were to team in the beginning.

Answer 2: I see no reason why to add items into the pointshop. It seems pointless to me. Each map has the same amount of items on them so they aren't really scarce.

Answer 3: It's kinda hard looking for the right guns to put into the server. It's not really easy to find the balance for this gamemode. We added a sniper before but we removed it for some reason. If I had to guess it's probably because most players focused more on camping the enemy with the sniper for the kills, rather than doing the actual objective. And in my opinion I think the famas, deagle, and ak are the most powerful weapons of the game. And having a weapon that can do 45 damage seems a bit too much to me.

Hope these answers helps.

ha i see sorry for not specifying about the sniper rifle I think something that with a low fire-rate like a bolt action would balance it out. As for the items i personally disagree but thats my opinion. regardless thanks for answer my questions kite.

space.png