Espiovvv

Bizon vs. MP5?

To my mind, usually gun should be bizon. But if you play maps like mako / wester / mist / minas / gris e.t.c mp5 will be much better in some situations. Low recoil, small scatter and silencer make mp5 very useful for the lasers and bossfights.

Bizon is better , the amount of ammo in each gun is greatly different , the bizon has more then double the ammo of the mp5. Other than nothing much is different maybe the slight reduction of recoil from the mp5 

the_test_to_time.png

4 hours ago, Glenn_ said:

Bison mp5 is horrible you can only kill if you get a headshot or the person you are shooting at doesn’t know how to shoot back.

You realize this is in the ZE subforum right?

1 hour ago, Vauff said:

You realize this is in the ZE subforum right?

youve never etransfered an item to yourself when youre a zombie?

7 hours ago, Pyros said:

I wouldn't recommend using MP5 with a running and gunning style. MP7 is better than MP5 in that aspect.

Not really since MP5 has a movement speed of 235 while MP7 has a movement speed of 220.

Though bizon will be superior to both anyways.

I'm backk.

48 minutes ago, Citizen said:

Not really since MP5 has a movement speed of 235 while MP7 has a movement speed of 220.

Though bizon will be superior to both anyways.

Not talking about their speed. Running with a MP5 is faster than a MP7, but the accuracy is worse in MP5 than MP7 while running.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

18 hours ago, Pyros said:

Not talking about their speed. Running with a MP5 is faster than a MP7, but the accuracy is worse in MP5 than MP7 while running.

Accuracy is nice to have, but movement speed is a very important part of the running-and-gunning style, especially if your game plan is to backpedal while shooting. Zombies, having knives out will move at 250ms, while bizon is the SMG with the best movement speed.

While MP7 might have better accuracy while running, MP5 is better mobility-wise, which is crucial in zombie escape.

I'm backk.

Posted  Edited by Block

As of this moment, MP5 is inferior but is more challenging to defend with, so bizon is best.

But MP5 is actually pretty useful on boss fights for fast fire rate, if only we had more ammo ;) @reduct

Edited by Block

Posted  Edited by Chewie2k

ye mp5 would be much better since it dosent take up as much space on the screen as the bizon? i think so at least would be eaiser to dodge attacks. Tho it would probably do less damage to bosses i think

Edited by Chewie2k

the_test_to_time.png

1 hour ago, Chewie2k said:

ye mp5 would be much better since it dosent take up as much space on the screen as the bizon? i think so at least would be eaiser to dodge attacks. Tho it would probably do less damage to bosses i think

just change your viewmodel if thats an issue

alias "bossfight" "viewmodel_fov 68;viewmodel_offset_x -2;viewmodel_offset_y 2;viewmodel_offset_z -2"

thats the viewmodel that blocks your screen the least

and no most bosses have it to where every bullet does 1 damage, some are different but most arent, mp5 has a high rate of fire but the ammo count is lower so the bizon probably does more DPM but less DPS, if it had an increased ammo count it might like the tmp in css

bizon because that's all i have in my csgo inventory

14 minutes ago, Malal said:

just change your viewmodel if thats an issue

alias "bossfight" "viewmodel_fov 68;viewmodel_offset_x -2;viewmodel_offset_y 2;viewmodel_offset_z -2"

thats the viewmodel that blocks your screen the least

and no most bosses have it to where every bullet does 1 damage, some are different but most arent, mp5 has a high rate of fire but the ammo count is lower so the bizon probably does more DPM but less DPS, if it had an increased ammo count it might like the tmp in css

i agree with the dmg part but aint nobody got time to change dem viewmodels , more like im too lazy to

the_test_to_time.png

6 hours ago, Block said:

As of this moment, MP5 is inferior but is more challenging to defend with, so bizon is best.

But MP5 is actually pretty useful on boss fights for fast fire rate, if only we had more ammo ;) @reduct

If fire rate is what you're going for while still wanting some mobility, then P90 is going to be the best choice since it has better RPM than the mp5 and bizon, along with a 50 round mag.

I'm backk.

as stated above, P90 is best...

I think it would be helpful to end this discussion if we could get the actual stats for the following and compare. 

MP5

Movement Speed:

RPM:

Damage: 

Knockback:

Spray Pattern Radius:

Clip Size: 30

P90

Movement Speed:

RPM:

Damage: 

Knockback: