Nuka World

As someone who grew up less than an hour away from the world famous (that's what they tell me) Hershey Park (yes the same branding as the hersheys chocolate bar), i've seen a lot of similarities between the amusement park in real life and the amusement park in the game, complete with the themed areas, general landscape layout (Hershey PA is kind of nestled in a valley like Nuka World is), and obnoxious branding. Does anybody else think it's similar or do you think what i think is completely wrong. Please discuss.

10 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Does anyone else ever get that strange feeling when they're the only vampire in the room?

same bro am I like anti social?

because wtf is this in aka what is Nuka World?

Achievements

so you're telling me you've never played garbage collector 4?

6 hours ago, motorsteak said:

As someone who grew up less than an hour away from the world famous (that's what they tell me) Hershey Park (yes the same branding as the hersheys chocolate bar), i've seen a lot of similarities between the amusement park in real life and the amusement park in the game, complete with the themed areas, general landscape layout (Hershey PA is kind of nestled in a valley like Nuka World is), and obnoxious branding. Does anybody else think it's similar or do you think what i think is completely wrong. Please discuss.

I live like a hour away from Hershey park ffs I hope I don’t live near you.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin