you were banned for hacking by @TheSadBandit 
JaemsGames was the name, btw

His reasoning on SB: I enabled my disguiser and somehow he magically stilled used his ttt_radio_traitor bind, and then did the same when in nether when he jumped back and forth, and I still had my disguiser on.

Wait for a response, thank you for being patient

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

I clearly activated my disguiser 5 seconds before you called me a T, you weren't even looking at me when I had done the traitorous act. I banned you the second round this happened, as I thought the first time it could've been the good ol' buggy disguiser, but it wasn't since it happened 2 rounds in a row. You also somehow were able to see my name again after I walked out of the nether portal with a disguiser still on. 

I'd like an explanation of how that happened 2 rounds in a row, of how you managed to see my name with a disguiser on. 

https://prnt.sc/kh9bxo

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by MilkMan

The disguiser has a bug that it allows you to see it for a split second and are able to still call it out. I’ve done it before so this ban is debunked. It’s only when you first see them with it on but if they come in and out of the nether it won’t happen again. It’s just a shit disguiser.

Edited by MilkMan

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif