Zero

Kinda Concerned?

Kinda concerned right now, not sure if this is someone who actually was able to log into my account or not but this definitely wasn't me. I don't live in nor have I even been in New York, and someone was logged into my account on August 7th, so they could've done anything I don't know about, on top of that, when I tried to look into my account settings, I typed in my password and it says it's not correct. I might be in trouble here. No idea how they could've got past the code you need for google auth either. I'm not really sure what to do, can someone help? (I've been logged into my account on this browser for a long time and just now am seeing this).5b7c878e8340e_GFLSignedinbysomeonewhosnotme.thumb.PNG.1228466a0d669cab037b2a900a3b06d7.PNG

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Just change your password and you should be fine. And if you're afraid that the user changed anything on your account just go check and see if anything has been touched.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

Just change your password and you should be fine. And if you're afraid that the user changed anything on your account just go check and see if anything has been touched.

How do I change my password if I dont know it though?

Just now, Zer00 said:

How do I change my password if I dont know it though?

You can request a password change through email by clicking "I forgot my password." And it should send instructions to your email account.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Kite9867 said:

You can request a password change through email by clicking "I forgot my password." And it should send instructions to your email account.

Ah ok, thanks. i need to log out for that right?

* Locations are approximate and may include nearby towns, especially on a mobile network. In some cases, the location may be unknown or not accurate, especially if the connection was made through a VPN.

Pfgv8f8.png

I'm nowhere near Oklahoma right now

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Steam sign-in, so if anybody hacked you, they also got your steam. You should change that if you even so much as suspect you didn't login with that.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
7 hours ago, Joshy said:

* Locations are approximate and may include nearby towns, especially on a mobile network. In some cases, the location may be unknown or not accurate, especially if the connection was made through a VPN.

Pfgv8f8.png

Hide contents

I'm nowhere near Oklahoma right now

I tend to bounce around a decent amount :L 0ewjA1o7QN2XZLg_5qEzlg.png

also with a phone you will never ever get an accurate locations simply due to how mobile networking works if you want you can try and see if your phone will still be in the same location here https://www.iplocation.net/ also that will have your IP that you are using on it by default.

and last time I checked I am not inside a data center in easton pa.

also are you sure you even have a pw? because by default there will be a lack of any pw's simply due to most people logging in with steam and when you log in with steam you simply don't need a pw if someone has access they have access to your steam like @Xy said and they logged in with a phone if you use that browser aka safari for your iphone which after brief research seems to be a very common browser for the iphone chances are it just might be you fam.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

See it all makes sense how, I'll change my steam password as well, until today though I don't think I had a GFL password, I say "think", I'm not sure. Thanks Everyone! ^_^