Rick

What's been going on with me

Thank you for sharing, honestly. It's good to let things like this out sometimes and GFL can offer a lot of support. I lost my mother to cancer when I was young, so I'm all too familiar with this (fuck cancer). Anyway, we're all here for you man and despite whatever happens, life has mysterious ways of working things out in the end no matter how good or bad things seem. Hope all is well! <3

76561198028549341.pngAddFriend.png

Something interesting is supposed to go here.

Cancer's not always the end, and it sounds to me that's she's in good hands. Epic job on the grades, now just improve your fortnite skills and we're back in business, mate

Here's to you and her <3

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Really nice to see you opening it up and talking about some personal issues. I have a friend who's mather had cancer, she was able to be get cured. 

Really glad that even in the most stressfull situation you were able to score good grades at your test, hope your mother gets better.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I wish you and your family well.  This is definitely a hurdle I hope can be defeated.

Aside from that: Congratulation on the academic stuff.  I'm sure it doesn't just make you happy, but I know family would give anything to ensure a more promising future for their loved ones; it makes them happy too, which often helps combat these difficulties in some ways.  Keep it up!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by RockRoyce

Oh my god, Rick. I wasn't aware of this post nor your complications that you've had since I was kinda away from the forums. It truly saddens me to see things like this and no one should ever, ever, experience this in their lifetime. I hope you can stay strong and I hope you can strive through this rough patch. From here on, I wish your mother well and hope that everything goes well, smooth and sound. My prayers are with you throughout her recovery.

Regardless, I'm really pleased to hear your results and I'm sure you'll strive further with your academic career. I'm sure your family is very proud. Keep your head high, bud. ♥

Edited by RockRoyce

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC