SoupBoy

I was falsely banned

Name: Soupukoo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:446714695

Banned by: MotorSteak

Ban reason: I was accused of ghosting but i wasn't he falsely banned me which next time stop and ask if i was ghosting which i don't do because that makes the game less fun BTW.

Why you should be unbanned: I was falsely banned because i called a kos on a dude throwing grenades which is kosable so i called the kos and Motor banned me because someone happened to file a report of him for it.

•  

First of all you were banned for ghosting, in the context of your ban ghosting means not going after or killing known traitors when you are able to. 

The video below shows you calling all traitors to you and you not killing them after witnessing them do traitorous acts which include, carrying t weapons that weren't called out, watching traitors kill innocents, and hanging bodies (only traitors can hang bodies on our server). You were even recorded calling it a "cult" leading me to believe you knew exactly what you were doing.

the proof

given the above your appeal has been DENIED

you will serve the remainder of the ban, when the ban expires you are free to return to the server and play as before

i didn't get banned for that tho

i got banned because i called a kos on CCC gofu

and that was all in good fun the server got a little boring to i did something to make it fun and im sorry that i did that i see how it could be considered dumb or ghosting or whatever but that was like a one time thing that we did for FUN we didn't do that for an gain in the game we were just bored and why am i the only one getting banned for this they all where there as well why don't you just mass ban everyone that was there i would take it if you did that but you didn't i was the only one banned for it and thats unfair 

there was a player report submitted in the player reports section

others were banned, but this is not their ban appeal, this is your ban appeal

ok i understand why i was banned now but that doesn't mean it was justified in the video law says he just wanted to play ttt and have fun thats what we wanted to do so i had a cool idea but yes people were rdming and i even said that in the video that i was dumb because of that so i stopped doing it im sorry for that but you could of just brung it up with me i didn't realize that it was braking the rules i know people rdmed but i didn't and if i did they would of filed a report ingame

when you join the server, that splash screen with rules on it  is the rules for the server. i suggest reading them sometime

You are being banned of ghosting and this is not allowed. This breaks the rule of ghosting and so did the others involved and like he said they were banned (hopefully). This isn't just something to do to have "fun" you can have fun playing the game CORRECTLY and not breaking the rules, if you do not know them READ before you try to do anything like that and make sure they follow the guidelines of what we have.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif