Tony The TIGER

I was banned for Targeting looking for a unban

Posted  Edited by Tony The TIGER

Name: Tony The Tiger

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:91085741

Banned by: Motorstreak

Ban reason: Targeting

Why you should be unbanned:  

See while playing on the gfl TTT server i was experiencing a problem with one of the players in game that was prop killing/prop pushing me and other players which is not aloud on the server 

so when this person hit me and others its kosable so i shot him, after this the player that was previously hitting me repeatedly keeped on doing it after reporting me for RDM after me explaining many times that prop killing ans pushing isnt aloud

this became an annoying when the palyer repeatedly reported me after prop killing/prop pushing other players so i asked admins to do something about it and then i was banned for targeting 

and yes when he was prop killing me and others i was killing him for it but i wasnt targeting him

im sorry for being a bit salty after the ban it just triggered me a bit 

XOXO TONY

Edited by Tony The TIGER

thank you for following the format provided, not many do that.

i have screenshots of you killing this player 4 rounds in quick succession (3 rounds in quick succession is grounds for a targeting ban) they are below, i checked deathscenes and didn't see any prop pushing or prop killing, unfortunately this means unless you have a recording that shows he was prop pushing or prop killing you will have to serve the ban. if you do however have recordings (livestream, youtube, gifs even would work) post them or links to them and i will unban if they show propkilling or prop pushing

20180829005850_1.thumb.jpg.f03ba827aa8e29c23c67bae5ee453ad8.jpg20180829005851_1.thumb.jpg.fed6e5d73767d3b23038020b93aedd1b.jpg20180829005852_1.thumb.jpg.c01adc9cbb98bc2272adc969ca87b0ec.jpg20180829005853_1.thumb.jpg.5f4d8f3e7afd85e6f6eefa8672992a1c.jpg

ok ok hold up so your saying i have to be running a recording software while playing just to stop these trolls that got me banned he was prop pushing and and attempted to prop kill me many time but he can get away with it , he was targeting me pre rounds and out and your still gonna keep it like its actually stupid 

1 minute ago, Tony The TIGER said:

ok ok hold up so your saying i have to be running a recording software while playing just to stop these trolls that got me banned he was prop pushing and and attempted to prop kill me many time but he can get away with it , he was targeting me pre rounds and out and your still gonna keep it like its actually stupid 

i have proof you killed him 4 rounds in quick succession, i do not have proof he was doing what you said he was doing, therefore i go with what the proof i have tells me. better luck next time kid.

APPEAL DENIED

also my name is motorsteak not motorstreak 

• Ben locked this topic