_Raptor_

Ban Appeal: Raptor

Name: Raptor

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:75853600

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Attempted Clientside LUA Execution

Why you should be unbanned: I'm unaware as to why I was banned. I was simply just playing a game of TTT and then suddenly banned. The only thing I had running in the background was Discord and Steam. If anyone could also shed light as to what might be an issue in causing this, I'd like to be made aware of it. Thank you, and please know that I don't mean any harm. I've played on this server for a while. ^^

•  

10 hours ago, _Raptor_ said:

Name: Raptor

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:75853600

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Attempted Clientside LUA Execution

Why you should be unbanned: I'm unaware as to why I was banned. I was simply just playing a game of TTT and then suddenly banned. The only thing I had running in the background was Discord and Steam. If anyone could also shed light as to what might be an issue in causing this, I'd like to be made aware of it. Thank you, and please know that I don't mean any harm. I've played on this server for a while. ^^

•  

That's a lie or you are clueless. You have something installed on your computer that triggered this, and it's not Discord or Steam, as I play with both on all the time. Also, you had to install this software yourself, since I doubt you are on a friends computer (not saying that's what you said) so that means the only person who could've installed something, is you (or I guess we could blame this on a virus). If you can describe to @MilkMan what it was you downloaded and prove it wasn't a cheat, I'm sure he will unban you. (Or better yet, if you have a saved video of what happened before you got banned).

Good luck! ^_^

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309