Phantom678

When You Die, or How You Die?

30 minutes ago, dipper_ said:

When you die. Because if you know how you die, you will know the symptoms and know your death is coming up.

Not really, if you were going to die of a gunshot, you wouldn't feel the symptoms of a bullet going through your skull.

54 minutes ago, Phantom678 said:

The Question is simple, would you want to know how you die, or when you die?

How I die.

Just now, Trapped said:

Not really, if you were going to die of a gunshot, you wouldn't feel the symptoms of a bullet going through your skull.

How I die.

You would know if your being stalked by a gunman, you always get this feeling, I was stalked after school by a kid that tried to mug me and I had a feeling something was off.

Untitled-1.png

1 minute ago, dipper_ said:

You would know if your being stalked by a gunman, you always get this feeling, I was stalked after school by a kid that tried to mug me and I had a feeling something was off.

And how are you going to tell if s/he is a gunman? 

Well I would choose When I Will Die, because I can do all of the things I wanted to do, and I can say goodbyes to the people I loved, and it would fill me with courage to do the things I could never do because I didn't have the guts to do it, or I could walk into a sketchy part of town without fear. In conclusion I could do all of the things I wanted, before the day of my death

3 hours ago, Trapped said:

God doesn't exist and it was a quote from René Descartes.

I prefer to think you were quoting Zenyatta from OverWatch.

But, I would go with when, because I will know how long I have and can do everything I wanted to.

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png

3 minutes ago, PB-n-J said:

I'd like to know when as well.

It would give me time to rob a bank to clear out any debt I have and set aside money for family.

:lenny:

why not just take your debt to the grave?

Untitled-1.png

4 minutes ago, dipper_ said:

why not just take your debt to the grave?

Because, luckily in America, my family would "inherit" my debt. 

Only in 'Murica.

:lenny:

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

I rather know how you die because if I know when I'll try to jump off a cliff just to realize I'll  die 30yrs later still in a coma from the jump.

4 hours ago, CheapTactic said:

Only how I would die so I could trick the system and live longer.

No thats it, you can't cheat the system, like lets say that you will die in an air plane crash, you're gonna die no matter what on that air plane crash, even if you avoid air planes, somehow you're gonna get on an air plane, like I don't kidnapped onto an air plane. Once your fate has been settled, that is how you die, you can't prevent it 

2 hours ago, Phantom678 said:

No thats it, you can't cheat the system, like lets say that you will die in an air plane crash, you're gonna die no matter what on that air plane crash, even if you avoid air planes, somehow you're gonna get on an air plane, like I don't kidnapped onto an air plane. Once your fate has been settled, that is how you die, you can't prevent it 

Oh well, now its different when you updated it.

I will still find a way to survive with my chits so I still go with how I will die.

02-416x277.jpg

I rather be killed while I'm asleep, it's less pain than it is when you feel the pain. But it'll still be slight pain because you're no longer alive. But since I believe in spirits/ghosts... I will believe I can roam around and murder people in a spiritual way.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements