BCM

TheLegend27’s Ban Appeal

Name: TheLegend27

SteamiD: STEAM_0:0:104910445

Banned by Whole Milk

Ban reason: 3rd week ban

Why I should be unbanned:

To whom it may concern,

I am not perfect. I never said I was. I sincerely regret the choices I made with respect to GFl TTT in the past. I know it looks like I’m just saying this to get appealed, but I am not. It is the truth. I would also like to apologize for the way I treated you on Wednesday when you saw me kill the Traitor. I should have just believed you and for all we know the death scene was inaccurate in that moment. I know you deal with a lot of people begging to be unbanned so they can play and enjoy themselves while returning to their old habit, I ask to be unbanned so I can enjoy the server and the people on it. The GFL community is very helpful and I would like rejoin the server that I admire. I know you have the way you see what happened on August 30, but please hear me out.  The first person I killed in the round in which I “massed” was due to them throwing an ammo box on the ground. I immediately thought it was a SLAM and shot them to death instantly. I know I should have backed up and waited for a detonation before even KOSing the poor guy. Later on in the round I was going up to the top of the tower when people KOSed a sniper on the top. I threw an incend up there because I had no firearms on me and I did not see anyone below me heading up into the intended target zone. Had I known there were people headed up I would have let them take the sniper out. I jumped off the tower and was KOSed for the incend and I hid out in the water behind the tower. A player who was following the KOS found me and immediately started shooting me, my instant reflex was to return fire and I killed him in the end. I was then banned for my 3rd mass. If I am fortunate enough to have this appeal read in its entirety and appealed, I will take the punishments for rdm and leave, consecutive slays for anyone I damaged that round, low karma, and whatever else you feel is necessary. Maybe I can return for a trial week and you can monitor people who report me and my karma. If you don’t chose to appeal this, I understand but I still hope to remain a part of the GFL community. I ask for you to have mercy. 

Cheers.

@mario_the_man

Considering how long you've been a member I have decided to revoke your pban.  However, another one of these week bans could be the end.  This is the only appeal I'll do for you unless you are wrongfully banned.   

I will unban and you can play again.  Please be careful to not mass again, even if on accident.

@mario_the_man just because your app got denied does not mean you can be more forgetful about members in ban appeals.

as for Time, you're autism is showing.  That being said, please be patient until Whole looks into this. Another cause may have been your 25 total bans.

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements