Akris

PUBG Extravaganza

Posted  Edited by Glenn_

gccbanner.png
Hosted by GCC with the help of .sneaK and HellsGamers

Members of GFL we are excited to announce our new event! We partnered with GCC and a few other communities to enable everyone to participate in a PUBG tournament! Players will have to get a squad of 1-4 players to try to win the grand prize. If you want to join you will have to pay a $5 entry fee PER PERSON.

Details

• Date: October 6th, 3-6 PM EST
  • Each person will have to pay a $5 entry fee. A player can pay for his/her entire team if he/she feels like doing so.
  • A maximum of 3 teams for the tournament per community
  • All teams must be submitted by October 3rd
  • There will be 3 matches, each match will have a 5-10 minute break in between
  • First game will start at 3:05 PM EST Sharp
  • In-game rules are default, with the exception of no red zones, 1.5 x Ars, and First person 
  • The winner will be decided by the total points each team earns (Score sheet)
  • GCC discord: https://discord.gg/vh7DhUj 
  • Stream: www.twitch.tv/gamingcommunitycentral 

Rules

• No cheating, exploiting, glitching or using 3rd party tools that give an unfair advantage over other players
  • No ghosting or teaming
  • No sexual harassment
  • Do not be disrespectful
  • Do not be racist or use racist terms
  • No Mic/Chat spamming
  • Do not advertise communities that are not participating in this event
  • No name impersonations 
  • No alt accounts
  • No intentionally crashing or lagging the server 
  • Must be in the GCC Discord 30 minutes before the event

Prizes
The prize pool (although finer details are still to come) should be split based on the amount of entries. This should mean the prizes will be split as follows.

1st Place- 50% of the prize pool
2nd Place- 30% of the prize pool

3rd Place- 20%of the prize pool

Entry Fee

Given that this is the first tournament with a proper entry fee I'll give some details about it. The fee will need to be paid by October 3rd and will be paid directly to GCC which we'll provide details how to do this at a later date. Once this has been paid your place in the tournament is guaranteed. You only need to pay $5 per person on the team so if you enter as a team of two, you will only pay $10!

Applications close on October 1st
If you want to participate reply to this thread using the format below.

Team Name:
Team Member(s):
Steam Name(s):
Steam ID:
What will you spend the money on?

How points will be earned

Screenshot_4.jpg 

also, 15 points a kill

Edited by Glenn_

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Same system they used for dreamhack huh?

I know some people will ask me to join their team and the answer is no.  I'm busy with other PUBG stuff and if the tournament is the same thing like last year it wouldn't be fair to everyone else if I participate.

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

@Glenn_ either i'm banned from gcc discord or you need to set that link to last longer

34 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

@Glenn_ either i'm banned from gcc discord or you need to set that link to last longer

I gotcha https://discordapp.com/invite/34HHzZH

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Worgee

Since noone from the event team has updated this...

There is a new sign-up date THIS FRIDAY 10/19, at NOON EST
There is NO longer an entry FEE!
There are NO LIMIT on amount of TEAMS

Time to assemble your best PUBG team and show the other communities who's the best!

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements