shia labeef

Shia Banned for 7 days?

3 minutes ago, shia labeef said:

billy just wanted me to submit an appeal cause he thought i got unrightfully banned aswell

5b9327e34aa3e_Spongebobgreenfishmeme.jpg.662a92391990b42fa17a9310ac2f7338.jpg

I didn't pick a side, I was just helping you figure out how to appeal so if you wanted to you can. I like you but I also know myPHART and I don't pick sides unless I know for certain which one is right. And considering I missed some vital information at the end part of the situation you got banned at because I was spinning around being a general spaz as always so I can't say who's right or wrong. Don't say things that will throw drama my way please.

(Also I know this post is unrelated to the ban but I'd just like to clarify this to prevent drama in between me and other GFL members.)

NOW, you may tell me not to post in ban appeals as a member :lenny:

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

I seriously dontcare and I know you arnt taking sides I didn't say you took any sides post all u wont brother idgaf im enjoying dark rp now.  And i never killed that guy cause he wasnt apart of the crogang i killed him cause i was a T... And billy you practically begged me to become a member like 20 minutes before incident and after i got banned you told me to make an appeal which I didn't wanna take the time and care about but now we are here...

For the sake of keeping this on topic of your ban, and not what happened between me and you, I'm not going to respond to that. If you wanna sort this out you can easily go scroll up in steam chat and see what made you wanna make this ban appeal. If you have anything further to say to me please PM me, thanks!

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

20180907170105_1.thumb.jpg.f75051468170f357086f6cd61107ea2f.jpg20180907170229_1.thumb.jpg.1b4df9de6d8f2d964582952ed9c41cab.jpg

First picture is all of them together as Shia kills the innocent in front of them (Shia is a T this round).

Second picture is just the logs to prove Shia killed said innocent. You can even see 4 seconds later, one of the group (Mom 2) IDs the body of the person Shia kills. The three innos took no action against Shia for the rest of the round. 

Billy said this if you didnt read: From what I saw when I was there, the "Cro Gang" was just a group of people who had crowbars only out. And I believe that Shia RDM'd a innocent who had a shotgun out because he wasn't listening and joining the "crow gang", he killed himself after doing this. SO THIS IS WHY THE INNOCENT RANDOM PEOPLE I JUST MET DIDNT KILL ME THE 2nd ROUND THEY MUST'VE THOUGHT I WAS REPEATING WHAT I DID THE ROUND BEFORE?!?!