Harambinator

Dixbefloppin randomly decided I was mass rdming with no proof, and banned me for a week

Posted  Edited by Harambinator

Name: Harambe's shot-off dick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142127988

Banned by: Dixbefloppin 

Ban reason: ATT Mass RDM

Why you should be unbanned: I was literally playing with no issue, but during this one round, I happened to kill like 3-4 traitors . One of them, called "Donald Trump's Right Testicle" or something like that, started complaining that I wasn't playing fair, but I simply saw him go into the T room and I hunted him down. I have no idea what I did wrong, and I was banned for "attempted mass rdm"?? For an entire week?? I would like some proof for this ban. I'm sorry, but this is kinda ridiculous on the admin's part.

Edited by Harambinator

Why is it that every time you get banned, you always title it as some form of abuse?

Rather irritating tbh, considering most of your bans have had solid proof to back it, and most of your previous ban appeals have been denied, even though there is no “proof.”

Meh, just ignore me. Waiting for @everlasting365 to come look at this appeal.

Posted  Edited by everlasting365

Yes, im sorry, seems i was very over whelmed and still new at this, but that is no excuse. after relooking over logs and reports it did seem very well like you were massing but it seems like i was way off the bat, note taken and will be unbanned as soon as im done typing, like i said im very sorry that this has happened and hopefully never will again. Need @MilkMan or @Pyros to close this.

Edited by everlasting365

Just now, everlasting365 said:

Yes, im sorry, seems i was very over whelmed and still new at this, but that is no excuse. after relooking over logs and reports it did seem very well like you were massing but it seems like i was way off the bat, note taken and will be unbanned as soon as im done typing, like i said im very sorry that this has happened and hopefully never will again.   

Thank you for understanding

Wish you the best at your new position

3 minutes ago, myPHART said:

Why is it that every time you get banned, you always title it as some form of abuse?

Rather irritating tbh, considering most of your bans have had solid proof to back it, and most of your previous ban appeals have been denied, even though there is no “proof.”

Meh, just ignore me. Waiting for @everlasting365 to come look at this appeal.

I tend to be impulsive sometimes, which results in bans. However, I only make appeals when I feel the bans are unjustified.

I did not complain of admin abuse, but rather admin errors.

If it irritates you, then I'm sorry but that's not my problem.