Cassie

Phone suggestion?

So FINALLY I am getting a new phone in about a month or so. I can't decide if I want another iPhone, a Samsung, or a Pixel. Here are my pros and cons for iPhone since I don't know anything about the others other than them not being iPhones.

Pros:

• All my friends have iPhone, so its easier to be connected (better group chats, iMessaging, special iMessages, etc)
  • I have had an iPhone the whole time I have had a phone so I know how they work, although the X and the new ones won't have a home button so trickier to use

Cons:

• My last iPhone got slowed down by apple and has a fair amount of bugs, and its battery does not last long. I have had it for 3 years though.

So I'm asking for help about the pros/cons of all three of them, though I mainly need them for Samsung/Pixel. As for price, if I want ANY of these to be new (this year pretty much) I will most likely need them used, so money isn't that much of an issue. The iPhone 8's price may also go down with the new iPhones this month, so that could be an option.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I'd recommend Google Pixel 2 if you're sick of always using iPhone. Apple phones doesn't generally last past 2-3 years because of batteries

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by ZombieSurvivalist

I would just suggest sticking to android. As you stated above messaging apps and such are nice but at the same time you can get those apps for Samsung too even though their designed for iphone. Trust me I have found ways of getting stuff from iphone for android. Anyways if you want a decent phone that's a android I suggest getting the Samsung Galaxy S9. Great pictures and huge storage space and all of the features of the Samsung's before it.

On the other hand if you want to stick to iphone which is still pretty good get the iphone X its the trending thing now that all my friends have plus its got really cool features. :yes:

6 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

• All my friends have iPhone, so its easier to be connected (better group chats, iMessaging, special iMessages, etc)

Edited by ZombieSurvivalist

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif