juice WRLD

TTT Ban Appeal

Name: juice WRLD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79143224

Banned by: Not sure, doesn't say.

Ban reason: Whenever I try to connect to the server, it says consistent. I know that when I was on the server, I made a lot of people mad at me, and so they would try to rdm me, and I would kill them back in self defense. I also made lots of people fly, and some were mad, and some kept on getting hurt by me on purpose.

Why you should be unbanned: I am extremely sorry. I have been on this server for a while now and I just got back into gmod. I forgot some of the rules and I've read the motd a lot but didn't find some rules, like throwing discombobulates. I know I hurt a lot of people yesterday, and made a lot of people mad, and I accepted my slays and everything. The last two hours of me being on, I was trying to gain some of my karma back, and I change my name and everything so peopole wouldn't try and rdm me. I am really sorry, and I can promise everyone that I will be a different person. This gfl server is all I have on gmod, and all I do when I am bored. If I do anything bad on purpose ever again, I won't make an appeal because I know that I deserve it. I woke up this morning, I finished my work, and I went straight to GFL, only to see that I am banned. I am really sorry, and I hope you chose to unban me. I will never EVER do anything wrong again.

you were banned for consistent rdm, when i got on you had 5-10 reports against you all within a short time, it's kinda amazing you weren't karma banned honestly, Just wait it out, the ban expires in a few hours

22 minutes ago, juice WRLD said:

I know but I was banned idk when, so Im wondering if I should stay up late for the server or just goto bed

like he said a few hours but idk when exactly

At 20:21 (8:21)Pm you were banned, It’s now 5:14Pm, it last a day so you have about 3 hours left