AverageDrink

Worth It?

I think this is a universal feeling among human beings. A lot of the times at night I would sit out on the curb on my driveway and think to myself "what am I doing here and how did I get here?" and you ask yourself what have you done with your life so far and was it worth it. You start looking back through time and ask yourself if that action or person you spoke to meant anything or mattered and that question comes up in your head like "this wasn't worth it, I wish I could rewind". When days start feeling the same and you can't tell what day it is any more or what time it is. When you stop paying attention to life and it feels it has passed by and you still wondering why you have not done anything. Whatever you do begins to feel like you did it yesterday and you can't tell what happens anymore. It's crazy how you only really get deep in thought and what your place is in this world when you ain't feeling apart of it. In my opinion, some of our best shit we've made as a species was made when we were in this feeling. Think about all the crazy things we've invented throughout history and how we always had the best conversations at the worst times in our lives. It's the same feeling that you keep throughout your life. This feeling lets us enjoy the ones that we don't remember. This is a feeling worth having in my opinion. Have a great night everyone.

Cheers,

Average

Posted  Edited by k2nod

*hits blunt* Is Sand called Sand because it's between the Sea and the Land?

Edited by k2nod

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements

you are the god of your own destiny set yourself up for greatness and greatness shall happen set yourself up for failure and failure shall happen the choice is yours.

Achievements