AverageDrink

Bored? Come on teamspeak.

If you are a member of this community who never used or uses Teamspeak you should come and have some conversations in the general channel. I don't see nearly enough of you people on that ts. (ts3.gflclan.com)

if you don't know how to use TeamSpeak download it press the connections button on the top left corner and plug this text into the connect column: ts3.gflclan.com (scroll down for all images that should help you.) Cheers hope to see you on.

image.png.8c641696733b6e832b4a8e297bcc84a1.png

image.png.95b026a8b9564844d3eacc967b74da1f.png

Guest SkydivingSquid

I thought the link on TTT (in game) said    ts.gflclan.com    but then I went there and it said "page could not be displayed". I could be wrong... but perhaps the link is displayed wrong or the link is broken. I'll have to check it out again. I tried to got on there today. I wanted to check it out. 

1 hour ago, SkydivingSquid said:

I thought the link on TTT (in game) said    ts.gflclan.com    but then I went there and it said "page could not be displayed". I could be wrong... but perhaps the link is displayed wrong or the link is broken. I'll have to check it out again. I tried to got on there today. I wanted to check it out. 

That what you use in the IP field within TeamSpeak itself. If you'd like a link feel free to click here

link URL- ts3server://ts.gflclan.com?port=9987

Achievements

Guest SkydivingSquid
10 hours ago, Darkling said:

That what you use in the IP field within TeamSpeak itself. If you'd like a link feel free to click here

Reveal hidden contents

link URL- ts3server://ts.gflclan.com?port=9987

Hmmm. Interesting. I'm still getting page cannot be displayed on Safari and ip Address cannot be found on Google Chrome.