vtPrimaL

What Lies In the Deep Web

- Reader Descretion Advised -  NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Hey guys vtPrimaL here! Today i want to talk to you guys about something that has bothered me since last year, and I would love to show you my experience I've had for the well-know "Deep Web" or "Dark Web"

So this happened about a year ago when I was scrolling through youtube and I so happened to click a video about the Deep Web and its use in the illegal drug,weapons, and etc Industry. I just so happened to be curious and downloaded a software by the name of Tor that let you (the user) enter the deep web anonymously. Once in I felt like I was breaking a law and I felt a surge of adrenaline pump through my body with every click I made in there. I researched a bit of the deep web on chrome and it said the safest way to browse the deep web was to use a regular search related engine( such as chrome) call "WikiLeaks" I was just wondering what i could search just for curiosity and it just so happened I had to search how the drug trafficing works here in the deep web. (Side Note: The deep web include more teraflops than regular memory that a search engine has. In other words it searches stuff that the regular search engines (like chrome) filter it out.) That was a bad decision on my side. I accidently clicked something else instead and took me into a game that had words scrambled. At first it was fun, it had innocent words like "My Dog ate my Homework" and " i just farted". After a countless word scrambling the words that were being spelled by me got darker. They went to this " My leg is being twisted" " I am bleeding" "Watch where your going", the list kept on going. Then the words that I unscramble said '' She is dying", "I am torturing her", then my screen popped out with these words " help me" ''HELP me" HELP MEEEEEE" and then it stopped for a brief second. It then said, "Will you watch?" With no answer it took me into a diffrent site and room where I saw a girl laying down in a bed tied down. I scrolled a bit down just to see what else there was on the room. It shocked me when I saw a tab saying "Trade Bitcoins for TortureCredits" I also saw a man enter the room or site and gave the person running the camera money. He said "touch her" I looked at the live cam and a man came with a mask and touched the females body for 1 minute. I felt disgusted and was about to click off when the man that donated say "now choke her and punch her". The man on the live cam obeyed and did as the fellow asked. After a while she was bleeding and kept on asking for help. She cried countless times and i was just sitting there watching. I was angry that these people will do such horrible stuff for MONEY! My heart felt releived when I saw the donator say " I am bored...I'll leave now." but then my heart sank "Slit her throat" I paused to see what was gonna happen then the man took out a knife...I SCREAMED no deep inside but realized I was nothing but a viewer...I saw the knife get close to her throat and I automatically closed the laptop I was using. Only to find that my volume was still on. My room filled with screams and gushing noises as I tried desperately to turn it off while not opening or looking at my laptop. I flipped it around and took off the battery, and then it abruptly ended like that. My room was filled with silence and then I felt my head getting heavy. I quickly rushed to the restroom only to see me vomiting in the toilet. I was mad, I was sad, I felt... Scared. I never used tor after that. Bottom line is, browse it with care...you might just not know what your getting into.

From your dear friend,

-vtPrimaL

icebergdeepweb.jpg

That's an iceberg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You'll find gorier shit in a /b/ rekt thread, that shit's lightweight

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

On 7/28/2016 at 10:24 AM, WaterWolf11 said:

I go into the dark web when i look at EA games OOOOOOOOO the burn. Nah i don't go onto the dark web i am a mostly law biding citizen.

The darknet itself isn't illegal.  I've been on there many times, (usually the hidden wiki to see history of tor and whatnot).  Its some of the content thats illegal.  And to rub salt into the wound, since you cant track the location of the server, its hard to know who has jurisdiction.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

On 8/4/2016 at 1:51 PM, nap14hockey said:

The darknet itself isn't illegal.  I've been on there many times, (usually the hidden wiki to see history of tor and whatnot).  Its some of the content thats illegal.  And to rub salt into the wound, since you cant track the location of the server, its hard to know who has jurisdiction.

just don't download anything and you're good.

The King in Gmod. 

Oh faq off ya weenies dis is nothing. I use the Abyss Web. Its so far down, deep, and yes dark that I can't see my own A$$. :lenny: 

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri