Pyros

Karaoke Night Feedback

Hello all, as most of you guys might know, we recently held a Karaoke Night event in our public discord. Link to the event.

As it was our first event after the introduction of Event Management, and as I couldn't come myself and hear and participate, I would love to hear from those that were there how it went. I would also love to know if you guys have any suggestion, criticism or advice if we were to run this again or if you just want to give feedback.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

It was actually a blast, i was surprised.

Sonic is god of singing, and i want to duet with him next time 

I think only downside really was would've been the sloppiness of it but that tends to happen with starting events/casual events

8/10 would participate again

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

While the event was a lot of fun, It was quite sloppy and not well prepared. I do understand that the host was not there, but the team should still communicate and be prepared for something like this to happen. 

Some things I noticed

• Some people that signed up never actually sang (they may not have been able to make it)
  • There did not appear to be any queue of songs, the host (Syntax) just asked if anyone wanted to sing - this didn't work very well
  • There did not appear to be any clear scoring system (that was accessible by the public)

Other than that it was pretty fun. Hopefully, the events in the future will be even better!

Achievements

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

that was this sunday. shoot i just missed it.  I was tidying up. Any chance of this happening again? I'm terrible at singing but would like to hear other peoples voices.

regardless glad other people got to enjoy in my absence, hopefully they had fun.

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

I was only on for the last hour or so and it was great. The event doesn't need to be all professional and organized, it was a quality hour spent. I strongly believe if it was super organized and professional it would just suck the life out of it.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by -_Fx_-

It was very messy. Only a few people actually sang seriously and most of the time it was everyone being cancerous most of the time singing memes together and what not. I'm not saying it was a bad thing I had a great time but i think it should be organized better and people who run it actually take it somewhat more seriously. 

We should have an event where we play cards against humanity together and who ever gets their cards chosen the most wins something.

Edited by -_Fx_-

Posted  Edited by Syntax

Thanks y'all for feedback

Not much to say but for the most part, 1 hour early to the event Glenn vanished and I had to do it myself, I was stuck between the decision of doing a competition or a casual event. I just didn't know so I decided to go in between, the event was supposed to have everyone muted and only judges and the singer able to speak. Since not many of the original contestants showed up, I turned it into a cancer show and split it a bit so people can get to actually audition. If I had more serious people/those who originate from the thread then I would've instantly turned it into a competition!

Thanks everyone! It was great working with you <3

Edited by Syntax

Achievements