Rena

Jumping in on the trend

Posted  Edited by Liloz01

Here's to another 3-4 years.

450867485139271681.png?v=1

Edited by Liloz01

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

I feel so special tbh, I would never guess that you would put me on here.

13 hours ago, Misaki said:

Last but not least, the showoff singer. You’re edgy but that’s why we like you, it makes it even more fun to bully you. I know you’re caring, and I love talking to you even if I’m mean to you 90% of the time. You got so used to it that you find it so strange when I’m not bullying you. :P

I know I show off a lot, but it's one of my only talents so just be proud of me. 

You should know I was edgy, the edgy you see now-a-days is fake.

You bully me because of my reactions, or just no one else in the ch

I know you act mean most of the time but I'm pretty sure you are mean to the people you love so <3

And I do find it strange sometimes, it's either you're actually in a good mood (which is extremely rare) or you're in a bad mood, which is why last time you were being a weeb in discord general chat I asked you in dms if you were okay.

Lastly, I'm glad I met you tbh, you're one of my favorite people in GFL (I can't say a number because if I do people will ask for a list and then someone would get salty cough James cough)

Would love to spend more time with you but timezones and then school. I also do wish we talked more on discord, my dms are always empty ;(

DDLCWoop.gif

bAtmL88.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Misaki

Woah calm down pal, you're not allowed to make a gayer response

Edited by Misaki

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Misaki
9 hours ago, Sonic393 said:

I feel so special tbh, I would never guess that you would put me on here.

I know I show off a lot, but it's one of my only talents so just be proud of me. 

You should know I was edgy, the edgy you see now-a-days is fake.

You bully me because of my reactions, or just no one else in the ch

I know you act mean most of the time but I'm pretty sure you are mean to the people you love so <3

And I do find it strange sometimes, it's either you're actually in a good mood (which is extremely rare) or you're in a bad mood, which is why last time you were being a weeb in discord general chat I asked you in dms if you were okay.

Lastly, I'm glad I met you tbh, you're one of my favorite people in GFL (I can't say a number because if I do people will ask for a list and then someone would get salty cough James cough)

Would love to spend more time with you but timezones and then school. I also do wish we talked more on discord, my dms are always empty ;(

LOVE YOU TOO KIDDO ❤️

7 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

doesnt mention me ;-;

I'm sawri, I just don't know you well enough but you're pretty cool, have no issues with you. :D

7 hours ago, AverageDrink said:

dang we got all these nice things threads. This is a cool trend. +1

Ye, gotta spread some love in GFL, y'know?

@TheRealGayLord u know I'm messing with u btw but I deleted my post before people thought otherwise  monkaS

Edited by Misaki

original.gif

Achievements