Deku

Brokens Ban Appeal

Name: Broken

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:10571926

Banned by: Anticheat

Ban reason: Console Manipulation(?) 

Why you should be unbanned: I never actually "manipulated" anything in the console other than change my fov. The only things I have in my computer files that would be considered "hacking" are some really old counter strike source mods and some minecraft resource packs, don't ask. It was also a perma ban. I don't really understand why I was banned to be completely honest I was just playing and a round started and I got banned.

Posted  Edited by CrusherFTW

I think I can answer this:

Those mods and resource packs that you have in your Garry's Mod files are "illegal" in a way because for Garry's Mod I think you can install some addons that are resource packs or what not, same with the mods(i think). but you have to remove them since they can be considered as hacking in any way. So that's, why the ban reason was Console Manipulation cause of some of the coding in those files, are manipulating your Garry's Mod files.

I hope that this message doesn't get deleted or hidden and that you can consider what I said.

Edited by CrusherFTW

Have Questions? Message me on here, steam, or discord!

1 hour ago, CrusherFTW said:

I think I can answer this:

Those mods and resource packs that you have in your Garry's Mod files are "illegal" in a way because for Garry's Mod I think you can install some addons that are resource packs or what not, same with the mods(i think). but you have to remove them since they can be considered as hacking in any way. So that's, why the ban reason was Console Manipulation cause of some of the coding in those files, are manipulating your Garry's Mod files.

I hope that this message doesn't get deleted or hidden and that you can consider what I said.

Begone thot