JGuary55

Rocket league?

hello, Is there anyone that plays rocket league here that would like to play with me? 

regular 3s I am unranked but last season I was diamond.

2s I am plat but last season I was diamond.

solo I was diamond but don't really play that and I am unranked.

3s solo I am diamond but unranked.

Add me on steam and we can play: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JGuary55/

I am grounded right now so it wont be for a little till I can play on my computer. I will let you know when I am ungrounded

Thanks!!!!!

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by JammEr21

Hey, guys. I see that there are some people which think that Rocket League is a simple game for kids and I want to advise you to try playing it, RL is going to be free to play soon and I want to help you a little bit. First of all, you need to watch some videos about this game in order to understand basic mechanics, also, if you want to buy items, you should use trading sites because prices there are usually cheaper than in steam market. You can find them on the Internet, personally, I found out this rl trading site when I was browsing a forum about RL. I've been using it for 2 weeks and I've never had any issues with it so you can try it out, maybe you will like it.

Edited by JammEr21

24 minutes ago, JammEr21 said:

Hey, guys. I see that there are some people which think that Rocket League is a simple game for kids and I want to advise you to try playing it, RL is going to be free to play soon and I want to help you a little bit. First of all, you need to watch some videos about this game in order to understand basic mechanics, also, if you want to buy items, you should use trading sites because prices there are usually cheaper than in steam market. You can find them on the Internet, personally, I found out this rl trading site when I was browsing a forum about RL. I've been using it for 2 weeks and I've never had any issues with it so you can try it out, maybe you will like it.

Yo since then I have made it to champ 3 now I’m sitting at champ consistently, my WiFi is trash so I’m not playing ranked but me and you can play casual 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg