NukeTheFox

Peace out everyone

Posted  Edited by NukeTheFox - Edit Reason: To @ people

As many of you may know I’ve had the thought in the back of my mind about resigning because of certain issues revolving drama and that the server is going to a place where I really don’t want it to go and the community is getting worse and worse due to certain people that have come into the community and are tearing it apart and its very annoying that some people get all the blame because of manipulation.

Although I don’t feel as this is the end for me in GFL Communities or even HNS I still love the server with all my heart I just don’t believe I’m mentally ready to stay as admin I’ve made mistakes that has made me lose people who I held close to my heart. However there still is a high possibility that I will comeback but there is also a high possibility that I won’t.

A lot of people that know this may say “You only resigned because you got demoted from admin back to trial” but that isn’t the reason. My main reason is that I feel people want me out of the community and don’t want me to even be admin anymore and some of these people have made their actions clear through how they’ve treated me over the past few months.

Who knows where I might end up Clufy really wants me to become admin on the deathrun and I might consider it but that’s it. In all honesty this is the greatest server I’ve been on and it will always be, and I may comeback when I fix my head space

Favourite People

@Zexired: You are the greatest person I’ve ever met on the server and real life and im truly sorry that I fucked everything up between us

@Clufy: Although we’ve had our beef I know find you the person im closest too and I know you don’t want me to do this but im sorry

@Rendicate You are best admin by far

@Nix Pardus: you were the best dude I knew until something changed between us

@Mr. Bones: We had our beef but you were one of the first people who took a liking to me and all I have if respect for you dude

@Harakoni: One of the funniest cunts iv ever met I love you man

@littleshake: Im sorry for what I did and im still really happy that you sponsored me I never truly thanked you either but here THANK YOU SO MUCH

Normies

@Diablodoggy28: I wish we could go back to how we use to be. I truly had so much fun when we were friends

@cancerous_cunt: We’ve also had a little bit of beef, but it was all resolved as soon as we spoke to each other and you’ve become one of my fav admins

@Clueless C.: One of the greatest admins I knew you helped me so much to start with and I never truly thanked you

@Parzival you need to get actions in check then I feel like you would be a chill dude

@bnewton: Never really met you but iv heard you chill af

@mbs: DUDE I FUCKING LOVE YOU FAM

@SamuelG.: we never really spoke and I wish I could change that

@Doot.: Honestly, I never really liked you sorry fam but we never truly got along

@Musical: we had a bit of beef then spoke it out now we chill fam

@Bmxbum88: You’re such a good friend thanks for the laughs

@shelby: our first experience was you telling me you had admin privileges then we never really spoke so yeet

@PsquawOsaurus: You were good at the start of management then turned bad then turned back to good anyway I have nothing but respect for you

@Jat: Your amazing G I wish we could have spoken more

@nelso531: Never really spoke until recently I realized that you were chill, and I wish I could have stood up for you when diablo would chat shit

@Fafy: Easily the best person I ever sponsored and you’re an amazing admin fam

@sciguy429: FAM YOU CHILL AS FUCK B

@FrankAL: Never really spoke until my app came into play then I found you to be pretty chill to an extent love you long time

@IDKEMBER: Your Chill man just wish you didn’t randomly disappear half the time lol, Also NukeTheFat For life

@MB101 Never really spoke but you chill as fuck fam

@Darkness Angel: Dude you so chill and the best pacifist

@TheSushiColony: Dude your fucking cool as besides the who Disappearing act you got going on

@Mistarpotato:CarFox For lyfe

If I missed anyone I’m sorry message me and ill give you my honest opinion

Peace out everyone

Plz don’t speak the act of shit

Edited by NukeTheFox
To @ people

ticta.PNG.81a11a076fb591ed682fa4ad40ea2cc6.PNGTHICC.PNG.4a13ba00c06a18dcd899351737b0e376.PNG

20180302154707_1.jpg

nartu_fax.png

Posted  Edited by Clufy

HNS is a good place man I just don’t want all the drama to drive anymore good admins away. 

FD10A6C6-9282-45C8-A8C3-F886FDE3A5E5.jpeg

Edited by Clufy

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif

Well, the time has come...

RIP to the victim of GFL HNS

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Posted  Edited by IDKEMBER

have fun on your new adventures  rip to one of the greatest and funniest admins I've seen 

Edited by IDKEMBER

Ember Was Here

5/17/2018

It's really sad to see you go man. I know we've had issues in the past, but we were both mature and were able to sort them out properly and quickly. I was really glad to get a chance to play with you and I'll truly miss you while you're gone. I really hope that you come back again soon!! You always knew the best spots in every single map, and you showed me DE WAY (to the spots). I appreciate everything you've done for me, I don't think I'd be anywhere as professional in Hide & Seek as I am now, if it wasn't for you. 

Best wishes,

Musical. 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

1 hour ago, Musical said:

It's really sad to see you go man. I know we've had issues in the past, but we were both mature and were able to sort them out properly and quickly. I was really glad to get a chance to play with you and I'll truly miss you while you're gone. I really hope that you come back again soon!! You always knew the best spots in every single map, and you showed me DE WAY (to the spots). I appreciate everything you've done for me, I don't think I'd be anywhere as professional in Hide & Seek as I am now, if it wasn't for you. 

ALso your voice is very secky

ticta.PNG.81a11a076fb591ed682fa4ad40ea2cc6.PNGTHICC.PNG.4a13ba00c06a18dcd899351737b0e376.PNG

20180302154707_1.jpg

nartu_fax.png