Guest 2pac (back from the dead)

Ban Appeal for 2pac (back from the dead)

Guest 2pac (back from the dead)

Hi there, I recently tried logging into the CSS Surf RPG DM server only to find that I have been banned, presumably permanently. Although, whenever I try to join the Zombie servers I can successfully join. I'm not entirely sure why I have been banned, as I don't recall having done anything. After having looked through the sourcebans list, I found that I have been banned twice on Garry's Mod, but never on CSS, so i'm not sure entirely if it is linked in some way or not (one of the Gmod bans is permanent). If possible, I would like my ban to be removed if there is no real reason to me having been banned. If I have done something that warranted a ban, I would like to know what it was. Thanks in advance!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48882727 

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2pacneverdies

3 hours ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

Does he/she have to follow the format then or are they fine

As long as they provided their steamid I say it's fine.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

20 hours ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

Does he/she have to follow the format then or are they fine

It shouldn't matter in this case. Plus it's a 2 year ban so I doubt he even remember what happened 

You were banned for mass rdm which I assume you killed a lot of people in order to gain a perm ban. It has been 2 years since the ban so I am unbanning with the understanding that you will follow the rules on whatever GFL server you play on.

I9MhKK5.png