Saint-Tab

Player(s) report: ๑ﭥ ๑ﭥ ๑ﭥ and Sausage clicker

Reported players: ๑ﭥ ๑ﭥ ๑ﭥ and Sausage Clicker

SteamID for ๑ﭥ ๑ﭥ ๑ﭥ: STEAM_1:0:65512436

SteamID for Sausage clicker: STEAM_1:0:134803050

These 2 chumps kept inflating every round on the 3rd lvl of Best Korea, effectively trimming half of the team at the start of every round, and thus making the map impossible to beat.

I recorded them inflating twice, but we played the level like 5 times, and they inflated each time.

Here are the demos:

infl.dem

infl2.dem

Initial review of demos has been done, further investigation into logs will be done ASAP once Loan or Snowy are online, in order to confirm inflation fully.

Tbh ill just admit to it. A majority of my deaths as a human were from trying to do the surf skip which is fine and isn't inflation, but there were some times (probably 1-3 didn't look at the demo) where I killed myself on purpose to get back to spawn and try it as a zombie because that is what I find fun on the map. I will probably go for the surf as a human in the future again and die because of it but I wont just kill myself on purpose if I can survive the fail.

Can't speak for sausage idk what he did and never spectated him. 

@Saint-Tab thank you for waiting! Punishments are now going to be handed out to the reported players. This report can be considered closed.