Avalre

"att mass" ban on TTT

Name: Avalre

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144032186 // Custom URL: /sinikil

Banned by: ?

Ban reason: att mass

Why you should be unbanned:

There's a cluster of alleged RDMs that went on, and I couldn't explain exactly what happened with who unless I was to watch a video of me doing them.

A couple of circumstances that I could remember:

There was a person with mass (4-7) bodies laying around, and after I heard shots and matched them to the gun the person was holding, I shot the person. This happened 2-3x.

I heard shots, and the first was a shotgun shot, went to investigate, found a person holding a shotgun next to a dead body. I shot the person.

I'm sure there's more, and I can explain myself given context, but these all seemed like reasonable kills. I'm not sure is "att mass" is in reference to a single round or over the course of multiple (I'm assuming the latter, given that I allegedly RDMed a decent number of people over the course of my session.) I'm not one to kill someone based off of "gunfire in their general location", I try my hardest to positively ID the person before shooting.

I'm sorry if I have broken any rules, and can promise this won't happen again.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

You were banned by @WigglesWorth, please wait for his reply
https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:144032186&advType=steamid

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Yes hello!

Both the RDM's with bodies around was due to people trying to id as you shot them. (which its sus/rdm to kos on wep)

In the frenzy, you injured a third person

Att Mass: 2 RDMs + 1 att rdm/injury

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Since you're new to this, and noticed its a honest mistake, ill degrade the ban to a day as a consistent rdm instead, but next att mass/mass i will consider this as a full mass ban and make it a 2w

Closed

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements