Nep

I've never even played..?

Posted  Edited by Nep

I have never played Breach, and I have never played on any of the GFL servers, but for some reason I am banned from a !cake anticheat incident...?

I used to hack when I was a kid because, I mean I was a kid... but I only hacked on TTT servers when I was a kid or I would just hack on Minecraft. I'm far from that time in my life and I haven't hacked in a very long time. So I am not sure why I am banned here, when I only played TTT as a kid, even now the only gamemodes I've ever played have been TTT, PropHunt, and Trash Compactor... but I haven't played on any GFL servers, ever. Not even in a different game. So can someone look into this for me? If you don't believe me my friend is @Dralga ,I only came to this community to hang out with him, he can put a good word in for me... 

[Ban Picture]

Edited by Nep

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

You say you used hacks on TTT servers. Maybe uninstall the hacks ?

Anyways since you posted it in breach I'll tag @Xy

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Nep

Those hacks are very very very long gone. That was over 5 years ago, I have no intention to hack anymore or ever again unless it's my own server testing my staff, and obviously GFL is not my server(s)

(sorry for all the edits I realized I had a space in the @ *facepalm*)

@Duc2000

Edited by Nep

@MilkMan or @Violator will handle this appeal. Please wait patiently for their response.

2 minutes ago, Nep said:

@Toasted_Chromosomes I posted it, lmao? You asked for it twice

His browser was lagging which resulted in a double post.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Moved to ttt since it was a ttt ban.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Your ban was made in January so that means you obviously either joined the wrong server or you were planning to hack on our server. Just because you have a friend here doesn't mean we play favoritism. This is a serious offense in our community and does not get undone very easily.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

I don't even have any kind of hack software and I only played on 2 TTT servers this entire year... so that makes no sense, maybe I connected for a second but I only played on 2 TTT servers because I became staff on one of them and I've been active there and the other I had a few friends on...

I wont say names, but theres only 2 and GFL was not one because I've never even heard of it. I haven't had any kind of hack software for a very long time either so that also makes no sense to me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...