Pyros

Resignation

My weird-Spanish speaking friend, we all still love you and you didn't let anyone down. 

It's hard to coordinate an event as is, and it's even harder when no one is ever interested to begin with. People don't check the forums enough to be well informed, and our servers aren't so full that we can do various events. You tried and that's alright. No harm done. Anyway, don't worry about it too much tbh

"Be good people"

5 hours ago, MilkMan said:

Welp, despite the drama behind the scenes you are THE most useless admin, still. Yes, you're welcome faggot. So, I guess I can't see you around the server can I?

Guess you confused me with that times guy

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

8 hours ago, Major_Push said:

My weird-Spanish speaking friend, we all still love you and you didn't let anyone down. 

It's hard to coordinate an event as is, and it's even harder when no one is ever interested to begin with. People don't check the forums enough to be well informed, and our servers aren't so full that we can do various events. You tried and that's alright. No harm done. Anyway, don't worry about it too much tbh

Listen here u cheeky foker, you wanna have a fokin go? Portugal has way more class than spain I'll have you know Pyros will agree with me anyday c:

yeah.gif